WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Summer Movies

You're skipping The Dead Lebowsi. You're not interested in We Miss Chris Farley 2. You don't care about The Bourne Space Station and you just aren't going to bother with the rest. Time for some classic DVDs and Blu-rays.

rickbaron

quality posts: 7 Private Messages rickbaron

First production run of the Rockin' Rydell special edition comes packaged in a leather jacket. Get 'em while they last!

Are these packaged in a leather jacket?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

rickbaron wrote:First production run of the Rockin' Rydell special edition comes packaged in a leather jacket. Get 'em while they last!

Are these packaged in a leather jacket?

Heh, no leather jacket. Sorry.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

luke975

quality posts: 13 Private Messages luke975

you'll have a hard time getting a deal here. just buy a bunch and hope for the best.

I always did like yardsales.

pedrettb

quality posts: 3 Private Messages pedrettb

20th Anniversary of the Sandlot...damn I feel old. Still one of my favorite movies growing up.

jchkao

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jchkao
ThunderThighs wrote:Heh, no leather jacket. Sorry.

Are both the Grease dvd and blue ray both the rockin' rydell edition? Every Grease dvd and blue ray over at Amazon shows the rockin' rydell edition even if it is not being advertised as such. Good help is definitely hard to find these days. Woot staff, please let us know if both the dvd and blue ray sold here are the rockin' rydell edition. The dvd picture shows that it is but the item description does not mention it like the blue ray does. Thank you.

manhandsha

quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

jchkao wrote:Are both the Grease dvd and blue ray both the rockin' rydell edition? Every Grease dvd and blue ray over at Amazon shows the rockin' rydell edition even if it is not being advertised as such. Good help is definitely hard to find these days. Woot staff, please let us know if both the dvd and blue ray sold here are the rockin' rydell edition. The dvd picture shows that it is but the item description does not mention it like the blue ray does. Thank you.

I just sent an email to the buyer to get a solid answer. I'll post back with an update as soon as I have it. Good catch!

UPDATE: They ARE both the Rockin' Rydell Edition.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

updawg85

quality posts: 0 Private Messages updawg85

Would be nice if they included some specs in the specs tab other than just "DVD". My wife doesn't speak very much English, so I only usually buy DVDs that have Spanish subtitles.

philosopherott

quality posts: 3 Private Messages philosopherott
pedrettb wrote:20th Anniversary of the Sandlot...damn I feel old. Still one of my favorite movies growing up.

You're killin' me Smalls!

Squirrelhunter70

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Squirrelhunter70
philosopherott wrote:You're killin' me Smalls!

Great summer movie or greatest summer movie?

curli76

quality posts: 18 Private Messages curli76

Many of these can be purchased at Amazon for the same price (or even a little cheaper) + free super saver/prime shipping. Some come with free digital rentals, too.

Not a deal, imo.

triplebud

quality posts: 2 Private Messages triplebud

You can get Uncle Buck and Great Outdoors on one DVD for $9.99 at Saturday Matinee

mbrickell

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mbrickell
triplebud wrote:You can get Uncle Buck and Great Outdoors on one DVD for $9.99 at Saturday Matinee

Uncle Buck - Great Outdoors combo is $5 in the DVD bin at my local Wally World as I type this.

craigthom

quality posts: 62 Private Messages craigthom

Grease takes place in the fall after summer vacation is over, but it's a good theme.

Including the Seven Year Itch reminds me of how she kept cool.

cheeser1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cheeser1
Squirrelhunter70 wrote:Great summer movie or greatest summer movie?

I could watch that movie FOR-E-VER FOR-E-VER FOR-E-VER.

mybestuser1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mybestuser1

Most of the movies are available for lower prices in local stores where I live. Even with sales tax I would probably pay a dollar less than these prices. No deal.

Nothing is free but if you are lucky it can be inexpensive.

meanolthing

quality posts: 1 Private Messages meanolthing

What, no love for Wet Hot American Summer? I'm gonna go fondle my sweaters.