WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Oakley Goods for Gals

Hey, how's it going, cool eyes? Yeah, I'm talking to you, cool eyes! Look at you, acting all cool with your Oakley sunglasses and apparel. I bet you think you got some pretty cool eyes, don't ya, cool eyes?
Oakley official site

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

Yay. Thanks.

Can't find any reviews anywhere on these specific items to see if they run large or small, so I'm crossing my fingers on the size. These do look like good prices, though.

(Now, if we can only get you to offer some petites.)

first2summit

quality posts: 7 Private Messages first2summit
CatCK wrote:
Can't find any reviews anywhere on these specific items to see if they run large or small, so I'm crossing my fingers on the size.

Oakley Apparel Size Chart:
http://www.oakley.com/customer-care/apparel-chart

tricia5677

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tricia5677

I found several of the same Oakley items on 6pm. Besides providing a size-chart, the retailer shows the product from 4 different angles, displays the models measurements and size she is wearing, and often has a video of a person wearing the product.
Here's the link for the Chalet dress: http://www.6pm.com/oakley-chalet-dress-aurora-blue

ibexscribe

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ibexscribe

The size charts are in the specs tab on all of the items I looked at. They look like they run small.

cidneyd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cidneyd
ibexscribe wrote:The size charts are in the specs tab on all of the items I looked at. They look like they run small.

I just got mine in the mail and they do run a bit small.I usually wear a medium in shirts so I ordered a medium. If I were any bigger (in the gut and/or bust) I would definitely need a large. I really suggest taking your actual measurements and then decide on what size to get by referring to the size chart.

Also, I am petite (5ft. 3in.) and the long sleeve shirts are about 2-3 inches past my wrist. I don't mind though but some people might.

flicka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flicka

This is too late for these items, but for what it is worth they shirts run small. REALLY SMALL. In other athletic shirts (Puma, Adidas, Calloway) I wear a medium. This medium is small all over - to short in the body, narrow across the shoulders and trunk. I'd probably call is a Petite size small.

skitch23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skitch23

Woot sent me the wrong polo.... Looks like they had the color names swapped on the listing. Oops. If anyone ordered the the white & blue with coral stripe in a size small, but ended up with a turquoise one with a lime green stripe, hit me up and we can swap. Woot already issued me a refund but I'd much rather have the turquoise top.