WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Home Sweet Home Environment

Home is where the heart is. It's also where the draft is, or the sauna-like heat is, or the stale air is. But you can't let the elements act like they're in charge of your home. With these humidifiers and purifiers and stuff, you're saying, "my house, my rules!"

pnewell

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pnewell

Anyone have any experience with the "Oreck AIR94 OptiMax" air purifier?

honeybadger12

quality posts: 8 Private Messages honeybadger12

Do people buy Dyson fans for the looks or do they really output $100-$200 of performance?

bobiii84

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bobiii84

So fair warning about the PureGuardian humidifier. It stops pulling water until you shake it, at least mine does and it's very annoying. Every other product I've purchased on Woot has been great, except this product.

bookofjoshua

quality posts: 12 Private Messages bookofjoshua

WOOHOO!!! I purchased the Holmes HFF1210AR-CWM 12 inch Remote Blizzard Power fan twice prior to is showing up here. I love this fan, it moves a lot of air and does so quietly compared to any thing that's not a blade-less fan in my experience. I purchased two because the first one unfortunately became the property of my ex-girlfriend, I purchased the second because I loved it even when paying 40 plus tax. it rand for almost 4 year constantly (literally, day in, day out) with zero maintenance from me before the motor started to squeak, but like I said, constantly running for about 4 years, that's pretty good with zero oil!

I'm going to buy two more

hutchbud2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hutchbud2
pnewell wrote:Anyone have any experience with the "Oreck AIR94 OptiMax" air purifier?

Yes they can't supply the filters for their products!

Cultjam

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Cultjam
bobiii84 wrote:So fair warning about the PureGuardian humidifier. It stops pulling water until you shake it, at least mine does and it's very annoying. Every other product I've purchased on Woot has been great, except this product.

Thanks for posting this. I bought one when it was called GermGuardian and it stopped working too. I'll try shaking it. Agree that it's the one Woot I regret.

chardonay

quality posts: 29 Private Messages chardonay
honeybadger12 wrote:Do people buy Dyson fans for the looks or do they really output $100-$200 of performance?

I love my dyson fan, and want a second but they keep selling out before I can get to them

What Contemptible Scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch??

hardcandy189

quality posts: 6 Private Messages hardcandy189
pnewell wrote:Anyone have any experience with the "Oreck AIR94 OptiMax" air purifier?

It has pretty good reviews on Amazon but I have no personal experience with it.

http://www.amazon.com/Oreck-Optimax-Small-Room-Purifier/product-reviews/B006U49H4A/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints

Ice72cr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ice72cr

Oreck AIR94 OptiMax Air Purifier dosent seem to be that good of a deal...best buy on sale 86.98...amazon 84.98

rroberto

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rroberto

Our pureguardian humidifier worked flawlessly all last winter. The only issue I can see is leaving water in it when not in use..like storage and leaving the tank on until it is totally dried out. The diaphragm (the untrasonic disc that vaporizes the water) will corrode and not vibrate if left wet in storage.

I bought this because it is not a filter...loved it last season.

DementedDave

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DementedDave

Bought the PureGuardian humidifier last time it was on Woot. Unfortunately, the one I received wouldn't even power on.

Luckily, the Woot return was really easy (and postage paid).

snarkygal

quality posts: 5 Private Messages snarkygal
bookofjoshua wrote:WOOHOO!!! I purchased the Holmes HFF1210AR-CWM 12 inch Remote Blizzard Power fan twice prior to is showing up here. I love this fan, it moves a lot of air and does so quietly compared to any thing that's not a blade-less fan in my experience. I purchased two because the first one unfortunately became the property of my ex-girlfriend, I purchased the second because I loved it even when paying 40 plus tax. it rand for almost 4 year constantly (literally, day in, day out) with zero maintenance from me before the motor started to squeak, but like I said, constantly running for about 4 years, that's pretty good with zero oil!

I'm going to buy two more

Thanks for posting this..I bought one (it arrived 2 days after I ordered it) and I love it! I may buy another.

Misterphatty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Misterphatty

ORECK AIR PURIFIER
CAN BE BOUGHT ELSEWear FOR SIMILAR PRICE(AMAZON OR BEST BUY)
ALSO NOTE THAT BEST BUY STATES REGULAR PRICE IS $139.00, not $199 as woot claims.
Already ordered but know not to trust WOOT anymore!!!! signed, ex-steady customer!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 620 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Misterphatty wrote:ORECK AIR PURIFIER
CAN BE BOUGHT ELSEWear FOR SIMILAR PRICE(AMAZON OR BEST BUY)
ALSO NOTE THAT BEST BUY STATES REGULAR PRICE IS $139.00, not $199 as woot claims.
Already ordered but know not to trust WOOT anymore!!!! signed, ex-steady customer!

Sorry you are unhappy. We strive to get good deals but know Wooters are savvy shoppers. FYI: Our vendors supply the List price we use in our sales.

To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items