WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

NERF's Up!

He went into your room even though the sign on the door clearly stated "KEEP OUT!" and then he touched your army men without even asking. HE MUST PAY FOR HIS TRESPASSES. But you must surprise him when he's most vulnerable ... breakfast. Shooting milk out of his nose is going to be the least of his problems.
NERF official site

zeratul634x

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zeratul634x

I'm kind of disappointed in these prices, only 2-3 dollars cheaper than walmart but they have to get shipped to you...

Just wait for kmart to have their online sales where the rampage is $19 and everything else drops just as steeply.

cornjob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cornjob

wow....a little off topic, but who's that cute guy with the guns? he's adorable.....

feighner

quality posts: 3 Private Messages feighner

I had bought a Rampage with extra magazine in the past, recently I got a Stryfe and of course I put the 40 round mag from the Rampage into it. Works perfectly, fires as fast as you can pull the trigger. For extra giggles, hook up a 9v Li-ion battery pack. Really turbo changes the motor.

danibobanny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danibobanny

I'd just like to cast my vote for more nerf sales in the future.

neochance

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neochance

Holy crap. If I had an identical twin, it would that guy.

luke975

quality posts: 13 Private Messages luke975
danibobanny wrote:I'd just like to cast my vote for more nerf sales in the future.

I would be happy with one sale.

I always did like yardsales.

bestsportnascar

quality posts: 7 Private Messages bestsportnascar

Any of you use the Nerf Vortex series? (The guns with the disks, not the football)

Those are pretty awesome and shoot straight whereas the darts tend to start curving badly after several uses.