Have the winds of Fortune shifted since the last contest update? Find out in this...
TOTALLY BIASED UPDATE ON THE EMPLOYEE DESIGNED TEE CONTEST!
Have you checked out the sale full of designs made by Woot employees yet? Oh, I'm sorry, that link went directly to the shirt you should buy due to its superiority over the other designs? My mistake. Here's the correct link. Oh, that was the link to share said superior design on Facebook? Double whoops.
Anyway, enough about the best design of the bunch. Let's move on to the "top sellers," as though the greatest works of art were ever the most popular in their time.
- Holding down the top spot is, once again, Hello Snikty. Apparently all you have to do to win the popularity contest is precisely execute a clever and timely pop culture mash-up. *IRONIC SLOW CLAP*, Garrett, *IRONIC SLOW CLAP*
- The top seeds are settling in as Wait for it... once again holds the penultimate position. Some of us were befuddled by this runaway success until we learned about the reference. Now we're just "sorta befuddled."
- Finally some shaking up as Poe-Poe claims the #3 spot. It is a well-known fact that Edgar Allan Poe, like Shaq, was a volunteer law enforcement officer. This is not well-known because I just made it up.
- Cats! Slips to #4 despite a purchase by yours truly after some serious emotional manipulation. Thus always to tyrants, Ariela. To pay you back for your psychological mind-games, I did NOT set your link to open in a new window. Take that.
- In an affront to anyone who believes in humankind's underlying dignity, Ass edges out Mu for inclusion in the top-5 list. When historians tell of the decline and fall of the American empire...