ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

jwachter wrote:I purchased the upright bike and when I assembled it, the holes would not line up when installing the rail assembly to the frame assembly. I hope woot! has a good return policy. Very disappointing woot!

Very sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your purchase.

I would recommend that since your purchase is still covered under warranty, that you contact the Schwinn Customer Service. They should be able to help you with the issue.

If you find that they're unable to assist you, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.

sabreville

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sabreville

Received the 125 and it went together pretty easily, took about an hour. The resistance doesn't work! Anyone else have that issue? All the other electronics are working, display allows you to adjust resistance level but there is no change in the actual resistance. Ugh, I may have been wooted? I guess I'm off to customer service unless there is another suggestion...

nancyrcol

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nancyrcol

Got the 225. Went together in about an hour and a half. Good directions, easy assembly. Did a 30 minute workout and love it so far! So quiet. Ipad rests perfectly on the ledge. Got some reading in during the workout. Multi-tasking at its best and good for my weak back! Win!

Nancy R Collins