emerson42

quality posts: 2 Private Messages emerson42
ThunderThighs wrote:Dear Getting impatient in KS:

I see that FedEx has received info of your pending shipment and we're just waiting on the tracking file.

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

You can stare at this periodically and you should see updates in a day or two. If things don't move along, please email support@woot.com for assistance.

Sincerely,

Ms Thunderthighs

I'm sure y'all just contract it out to FedEx and its probably never in one of your warehouses, but it seems ridiculous that your site doesn't have any status and we have to come here to get it in a round about way through an explanation. Can't there be some sort of sync between your database and theirs?

aluckyguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aluckyguy
doubletakedesigns wrote:
NO USB wireless adapter as listed in content on WOOT.
I bought this specifically for NetTV via wireless.

Got my TV on Friday. While not listed in the shipping info, the wireless adapter was already plugged into the back of the TV when I got it.

vcheung23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vcheung23

I also did not receive my wireless dongle!! They also sent the wrong remote...(the all black one)

Should I contact Woot or Philips? Thanks in advance.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

vcheung23 wrote:I also did not receive my wireless dongle!! They also sent the wrong remote...(the all black one)

Should I contact Woot or Philips? Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the delayed response, you should contact Woot Member Services at support@woot.com
They'll be able to answer any question or concern and help you resolve the issue.

mls15000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mls15000

Received my TV, box was barely taped shut and looked like it was handled by animals. Plastic bag wrapped around TV with 4 pieces of foam in the corners. Screen is damaged from shipment. Woot pushed me off to Phillips and now I have to fight between FedEx and Phillips to get a replacement. Thanks woot.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

mls15000 wrote:Received my TV, box was barely taped shut and looked like it was handled by animals. Plastic bag wrapped around TV with 4 pieces of foam in the corners. Screen is damaged from shipment. Woot pushed me off to Phillips and now I have to fight between FedEx and Phillips to get a replacement. Thanks woot.

i'm sorry about the frustration. our CS folks probably referred to you to FedEx/Philips because of the damage that was likely incurred during transit, plus Philips' ability to address warranty queries.
However, I know that doesn't help much when you really just want this resolved. I'll forward this post along to CS to see if there's anything additional we can do.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

MagicTony

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MagicTony
mls15000 wrote:Received my TV, box was barely taped shut and looked like it was handled by animals. Plastic bag wrapped around TV with 4 pieces of foam in the corners. Screen is damaged from shipment.

Exactly the same story here. The screen is badly cracked in a few places. Soooo...I should contact Phillips then, I guess?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 561 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

MagicTony wrote:Exactly the same story here. The screen is badly cracked in a few places. Soooo...I should contact Phillips then, I guess?

Contact support@woot.com and they'll give you some options. Sorry for the problems.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mls15000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mls15000
MagicTony wrote:Exactly the same story here. The screen is badly cracked in a few places. Soooo...I should contact Phillips then, I guess?

I've been going back and forth with Phillips. They don't want to cover it as they say the damage is the carriers fault. I point it to the shotty packaging and generic tape that did not hold the box shut. I think I'm stuck with this mess. I'll never order another TV again!

Turdblossom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Turdblossom

So, mine started blacking out occasionally and then wouldn't turn on at all, about 3 days after the warrantee expired. And we only used it about twice a week! Anyhoo, I called and emailed Phillips and they didn't care. I wasn't expecting a new TV, but maybe some kind of courteous compensation. Nope. I am now an ex-customer of Phillips. If you want to gamble with their refurbs on Woot, buy the extended warrantee; I wish I had.

bwydra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bwydra

Smart move on getting the extended warranty. I bought the 40 inch and the screen went blank in 6 months. I didn't get the extened coverage and Phillips wouldn't cover it.

robbroncs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robbroncs

My 32" just died yesterday.

I used it 2-3 times a week for an hour each time. It was infront of my treadmill.

now it won't turn on. not even a year later.

sucks