WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Framed School Movie Posters

These framed school-based movie posters aren't just for your student. They're also for the parent who plans to redecorate their child's old room! Hey, you gotta cut the cord some time.

mrsly69

quality posts: 27 Private Messages mrsly69

Oh My Failing Grades!!! I want most of these, but really shouldn't spend the cash. I ate you woot. #temptation

luke975

quality posts: 14 Private Messages luke975

hmmm. would have thought these would have made it into the BACK 2 SCHOOL sale.

to the woot staff member that screwed up the back2skool code so I could get a lot of nice things for free - thank you.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
mrsly69 wrote:I ate you woot. #temptation

Well, how did it taste?

Toruki

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Toruki

Where's "Who Dat Ninja"?

Tomakellogg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tomakellogg

$70? I guess your mostly paying for the picture frame... lol

Tommy Kellogg

mase123987

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mase123987

How is this a deal? Is it an ACTUAL movie poster from a theater? Is the frame lit up? Is it anything but a cheap print in a cheap poster?

I feel bad for anyone who wastes their money on this.

MML666

quality posts: 2 Private Messages MML666

I think its kind of funny that they all cost $69.99 *except* Billy Madison - $39.99.

zackeeus

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zackeeus

Billy Madison is 40% less than every other poster?

That is one of the most insanely brainiacic things I have ever heard. Everyone on this board is now dumber for seen that.

rayraythe8th

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rayraythe8th

Growing up my family owned a video store, we would sell the big movie posters for 2 to 10 bucks. We also had frames, we would buy them in packs and depending how many we got we would get a deal. They were plastic and nothing too fancy but it was less then 30 bucks for a dozen frames, the more we bought the cheaper we would get them for. Mind you this was 20 years ago. I still have Ghostbusters 1 and 2 along with a bunch of others. Oh, my Evil Dead parts 1 and 2 posters are originals and my favorites. Originals can be worth something someday, reprints or rerelease posters aren't. I would avoid these unless you're a hardcore fan of the movie.

DBoulant

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DBoulant

How do I reach these Keeeeeeeds?!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

DBoulant wrote:How can I teach these Keeeeeeeds?!

(my guess)
Billy Madison? hahah
EDIT: Wait...no "School of Rock"?