WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Ashworth Apparel from TaylorMade

Get up early, hit the links. Then a fast lunch, then maybe catch the double-header in the bar. Then drunkenly rip off your Ashworth Apparel and leap into the pool. Then they ask you to leave. All in all, a perfect afternoon at the club.

madfire09


quality posts: 3 Private Messages madfire09

I wouldn't mind playing a par 4 that's 230 yards.

lyonsgolf


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lyonsgolf
madfire09 wrote:I wouldn't mind playing a par 4 that's 230 yards.



Good catch. Par?

daklus


quality posts: 0 Private Messages daklus

I'm a little confused. The shorts that are named "Ashworth Z5177829 Madras Plaid Flat Shorts - Dark Gray" have the name of the short here:
http://taylormadegolf.com/ashworth/madras-plaid-flat-front-short/DW-WM212.html (then click on "dark grey"). The pictured short looks more like the "grey" or "gray" color. Although all pictures of that one look much less saturated than the photo here.

Can I please get a clarification? Is the photo wrong or is the name wrong?

Also, the Navy/Ash here looks like the "Navy" on TaylorMade's page.

Have all of the photos here been over-saturated? Or are the colors of your stock significantly different than those displayed on the TaylorMade / Ashworth site?

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 167 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

daklus wrote:I'm a little confused. The shorts that are named "Ashworth Z5177829 Madras Plaid Flat Shorts - Dark Gray" have the name of the short here:
http://taylormadegolf.com/ashworth/madras-plaid-flat-front-short/DW-WM212.html (then click on "dark grey"). The pictured short looks more like the "grey" or "gray" color. Although all pictures of that one look much less saturated than the photo here.

Can I please get a clarification? Is the photo wrong or is the name wrong?

Also, the Navy/Ash here looks like the "Navy" on TaylorMade's page.

Have all of the photos here been over-saturated? Or are the colors of your stock significantly different than those displayed on the TaylorMade / Ashworth site?



It does look like the photos are possibly switched there.
Thanks for finding the differences!

I'll forward this post along to staff and see if there isn't a correction to be made.

tom760


quality posts: 1 Private Messages tom760

it was better when ashworth had their own parking lot sale events

deerdoc2


quality posts: 0 Private Messages deerdoc2

Finding it difficult to find any sizing info for the shirts and pullovers..... Even on the manufactures website.
Anybody have any in site or resource for sizing of these tops. And do the shorts waist sizes run true?
Thanks.

MichXelle


quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
ROGETRAY wrote:It does look like the photos are possibly switched there.
Thanks for finding the differences!

I'll forward this post along to staff and see if there isn't a correction to be made.


It look green to me. I bought myself the green faded shirt with these shorts. We're headed to the Carib in October, I'm getting my light weight clothing and golf clothing. Nice prices!

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

MichXelle


quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle

http://www.golfsmith.com/ps/search.php?Ne=7&N=1295+4294965587+69608+4294960751&Ntk=All

I created a link for the lengthy URL. If u look to the right while creating your posting, they explain easily how to do it. This is my 1st time and it werked! My IT director and the wife, the business webMRS showed me how but this little chart made it easier for me. Thanks W000T!


$27.94 for the shorts I paid $29.99 for on here plus shipping.
Thought we got a great deal, I was going to order them for my 2 sons I golf with as often as we can get together.  I'm not going to bother now. I'll be happy with them as I own this brand but W000T should always be the cheapest.
This just is not my day on here.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.