WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Fitness and Strength Training

In Greek myth, Pygmalion fell in love with the sculpture he had hewn, and Venus brought her to life. You'll be just like that with this home gym equipment, except you'll be falling in love with yourself! Don't think about it too hard. 

iGGz

quality posts: 7 Private Messages iGGz

I'm not really sure what the guy with the rings is doing and I don't think he knows either.

i am woot's god.

You're the giant Ken Jennings head? HOW DID YOU GET OUT?

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2
iGGz wrote:I'm not really sure what the guy with the rings is doing and I don't think he knows either.

It's a type of pushup.

that was fun while it lasted!

GunsForSale

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GunsForSale

I purchased the Bowflex BodyTower last time it was on woot for the same price. Great product, it was very easy to put together. Took me less then 45 minutes (Put in mind I used my own tools and not the ones provided). It is a very sturdy tower, it has a bit of a wobble but that is the way it is suppose to be. Once you put your weight on it it is totally stable. I'm seeing results with this item too, its a great tool to add to any workout.

Also woot shipping was pretty spectacular 5 dollar shipping and it was at my door in just a few days.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 31 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Do you get all shiny, like the guy in the picture, if you buy some WOOT-fitness stuff??

manhandsha

quality posts: 40 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

daveinwarshington wrote:Do you get all shiny, like the guy in the picture, if you buy some WOOT-fitness stuff??

I'd suggest watching the Accessories sales for a tub of body butter or something of the like. ;)

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

rickbaron

quality posts: 7 Private Messages rickbaron

Does the reebok 360 come with a DVD?

yoshamano

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yoshamano
rickbaron wrote:Does the reebok 360 come with a DVD?

I'm also curious if it comes with the DVD.

rachaar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rachaar

*classics nerd hat on* Technically, if it's Greek myth, it's Aphrodite bringing Pygmalion's statue to life. *classics nerd hat off*

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

yoshamano wrote:I'm also curious if it comes with the DVD.

rickbaron wrote:Does the reebok 360 come with a DVD?

I've gotten word from the buyer that the DVD is NOT included in the Reebok Push-Up 360 Sale.

Thank you guys for your inquiry.

Jimmy37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jimmy37

I wonder if these Gaiam Multi-Color Hand Exerciser Balls are a deal. That 6" circumference only works out to about a 2" diameter ball.

sharond95

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sharond95
Jimmy37 wrote:I wonder if these Gaiam Multi-Color Hand Exerciser Balls are a deal. That 6" circumference only works out to about a 2" diameter ball.

Size-wise, I don't know if it's a good deal, but over at Amazon, you only get 3 for this price: http://www.amazon.com/Gaiam-Hand-Therapy-Exercise-Ball/dp/B00525X8KW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375983425&sr=8-1&keywords=gaiam+hand+ball.

But on Amazon you get one each of soft, medium, and firm resistance and an exercise guide. I guess it just depends on what you're looking for.

Scrago11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Scrago11

Does anyone have any experience with the FIRM swiss ball. I've had some previous ones (from a different maker) bust, and I curious to the durability of the product.

dustofsnow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dustofsnow
sharond95 wrote:Size-wise, I don't know if it's a good deal, but over at Amazon, you only get 3 for this price: http://www.amazon.com/Gaiam-Hand-Therapy-Exercise-Ball/dp/B00525X8KW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375983425&sr=8-1&keywords=gaiam+hand+ball.

But on Amazon you get one each of soft, medium, and firm resistance and an exercise guide. I guess it just depends on what you're looking for.

Just to add to what you're saying. You can use the firm balls to a myofascial releases on tight muscles. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl474z1bhnk