1075hoehn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 1075hoehn

[quote postid="5521113" user="nmchapma"]No. Absolutly not. I think that is one of the more ridiculous POV's I've heard in a while.

Amen to that, but be careful. Never argue with an idget, since they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

As discussed on earlier offerings of similar products, use ball ammunition. Jacketed hallow points are no fun to dig out of these.

trackzero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages trackzero

GMSO2 Shooting Star Pro targets are the new Dodgeballs.

zeekz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zeekz
KidKobun wrote:Anyone else feel like this is sort of a strange and in-poor-taste item to be selling while the back 2 school sales are running?

Anyone else feel like this is a stupid comment regardless of what sales are running?

dabe8830

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dabe8830
Coralrives wrote:That's for ONE only...

Thunder is right. Only 1 5" Star for $30.00. Woot is much better deal. I'm ordering the Max.

KermodeBear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KermodeBear

I have two other products made with the same material. One is a cube-like thing and the other is spherical.

.17 and .22 are just fine with these. .44 Rem or Mag will damage them (and send them 10' up into the air sometimes - fun) but you can still get a lot of use out of them anyway - it's just a rubber material that has some give so it doesn't explode when hit.

Fun for target practice. I tend to throw them out about 20' from where I am and keep shooting them farther and farther away.

Pew pew pew.

zhinka

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zhinka

Got 8 of these, we use them all the time.
Mostly for .380 and .45 and .357 use and smaller rifles, of the sort you use to shoot prairie dogs with.
They hold up well, a square one is made that is larger that is better for practice for coyotes and cougers but this is great for plinking practice.

If you Don't Rescue, DON'T BREED!

DoctorZchicago

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DoctorZchicago
Webwoman wrote:Has anyone tried these with 40 S&W rounds? I see one of the reviews on Amazon says those are a no no.

Well, what I posted on Amazon was that since I have yet to find a round nose .40SW bullet, the standard truncated (stepped) bullets tear these up, not as badly as any hollow point (including .22) will tear them, but the standard 40SW will chew holes in them.

Doctor Zchicago
from the Compound- in The Bunker, United Snakes of Amerika

noahtall1134

quality posts: 0 Private Messages noahtall1134

This video on youtube warns against ricochet danger:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg-yKItlbK8

enigma9339

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enigma9339

I shot one of these with my laser and it did not work AT ALL.

StarKnightGoku

quality posts: 4 Private Messages StarKnightGoku
thomas998 wrote:Sounds great if I was wanting to practice shooting a bad guys toes... Frankly I prefer a target as tall as your average mugger.

I hear millions of people shoot for, get this.... "Fun"

rroberto

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rroberto
keyholder29 wrote:Fantastic! Good for you, Woot!

Will these ship to states like NY, NJ and MA?

Or do you need a permit?

These are not a restricted item in any way, shape, or form... not a fire arm or ammunition thus not restricted shipping to our wonderful nanny state... now IF gander mountain decides not to do business with residents of MA and refuses to ship them here that's there perogative, but it's not because of state laws.

lmsieu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lmsieu

What is the incident level of ricochet with this target? It's an important factor in identifying, setting and enforcing your safety zones. Keep it safe out there to protect the sport we love!

Lily
and the dog.

rroberto

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rroberto
ricka182 wrote:Not yet for me.. Massholes still have a few months before Amazon open their local office here, hence bringing on the 6.25% tax, and the drop in my business to all of Amazon and their family of sites.

DITTO!!! Amazon opening the Cambridge office (which as I understand has nothing to do with fulfillment, but rather development of streaming services and web services) just took away the advantage to buying from them by saving sales tax.
I know, nothing new to you guys in Cali and a few other states...
Just wait, when the feds approve allowing states to collect internet sales tax on everything (constitutional or not, they will approve it) sites like Amazon will be hurting themselves - amazingly Amazon supports universal online sales tax blindly.

nbirnbaum2

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nbirnbaum2

Ill get on... just to see what my barrett .416 an 338 lapua will do

nathan birnbaum

bowlingb

quality posts: 19 Private Messages bowlingb
nbirnbaum2 wrote:Ill get on... just to see what my barrett .416 an 338 lapua will do

Just be sure to put them a 1000 yards or more out there.

W00tyMcW00tster

quality posts: 3 Private Messages W00tyMcW00tster
KidKobun wrote:Anyone else feel like this is sort of a strange and in-poor-taste item to be selling while the back 2 school sales are running?

Not.Even.A.Little.

jhkelly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jhkelly

You're watching too much tv; liberal media has warped your mind and made you feel like your comment is normal. You find yourself pointing at everyone else, how "intolerable" and "insensitive" everyone else is and probably would never believe anyone who said you never had any sense of personal responsibility. Learn how to do things for yourself, and enjoy others that enjoy things like this with a pure heart. You'll find yourself less critical, more fun to be around, and shooting stars will be fun!