2%
4%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 2687 Private Messages lichme

More info and reviews for the treadmill on the Product Page and a few good reviews from Amazon

Kapil

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Kapil

Disgraced cycling superstar sold separately.

--
www.kapilville.com

Kapil

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Kapil

These actually cost twice as much but are being subsidized by the French who are in a much better mood since an American is no longer kicking their ass in cycling on home turf.

--
www.kapilville.com

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3150 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Solid reviews (4.1 out of 5.0) on the Elliptical over at amazon

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3150 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Let's watch this helpful overview

filmguy5

quality posts: 2 Private Messages filmguy5

I have this exact treadmill. Been using for about a year. It's rock solid and used almost daily by my spouse and I during the winter. I actually purchased for a tad cheaper then this woot at a sporting goods store. They were running an amazing sale. I told them I would purchase if they threw in delivery and setup, which they did. Regardless of Lance's unfortunate connection, this machine works as advertised. FYI. Woot won't let me say the name of the sporting goods store although it rhymes with wicks.

chriscclark01

quality posts: 23 Private Messages chriscclark01

$1299 over at Amazon for the LS13.0T-2 (assuming this is a revised version of the same??)

http://www.amazon.com/Livestrong-Fitness-HTM0895-01-LS13-0T-2-Treadmill/dp/B008PQK3YO/

ksharpie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ksharpie

The following is a bit misleading:

Funding the fight. Each purchase of the LS13.0T ensures that a minimum of $4M will go to the LIVESTRONG® Foundation to improve the lives of people affected by cancer.

Each purchase will help but I doubt each purchase will ensure that $4M will go to a charity.

acanarelli

quality posts: 202 Private Messages acanarelli

I bought a high grade treadmill here about one and a half to two years ago and it's about the best buy I ever made at Woot. It's a Schwinn (near the same price as this one) with many of the features of this machine but this machine has a lot more. Still runs like the first day we got it and we have logged many miles on it. About 2 weeks after I received it my wife and I saw the exact machine on display at Sears for $1,699 plus tax and shipping (that's $799 over Woot's price and that does not include the tax).

Just want you to know how comfortable I feel about having bought it from Woot and maybe you'll get the same warm feeling.

glub

quality posts: 1 Private Messages glub

Relatively strong reviews at this site: The Treadmill Doctor.

They had three treadmills they liked more in the $1300 range; I suspect they would like the livestrong better at $1000.

jezuzfreek

quality posts: 11 Private Messages jezuzfreek

Meh... Ill just do a bunch of PEDs and skip the workout.

tscottme

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tscottme

I mounted a laptop in front of my treadmill's console and put a pre-cut shelf across the horizontal grab bars. Now I use the treadmill as a stand-up desk. Sure I still waste time on the interwebz but I'm walking while I surf.

demian42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages demian42
jezuzfreek wrote:Meh... Ill just do a bunch of PEDs and skip the workout.

oh no he did'unt !

johnjwest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnjwest

The main/first picture of this treadmill shows the LS13.0T-2. However, the photo of the display (4th one I believe) shows the older model LS13.0T (no rev -2). Can anyone verify which it actually is?

slickk23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slickk23

Hi Woot,

Does this come with a free year of blood doping or is that extra?

stv6669

quality posts: 6 Private Messages stv6669

Not to be that guy but if you're looking for a tread or elliptical just search craigslist. I got a bowflex, treadmill, weight bench, weights and boxing bag for $250. I've had them for 3 years now and never had a single problem.

Why buy brand new when tons of people are willing to sell theirs for dirt cheap prices on craigslist? lol.

skycorgan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skycorgan

I believe that fourth picture is of the screen on the elliptical machine.

johnjwest wrote:The main/first picture of this treadmill shows the LS13.0T-2. However, the photo of the display (4th one I believe) shows the older model LS13.0T (no rev -2). Can anyone verify which it actually is?

boerboom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boerboom
johnjwest wrote:The main/first picture of this treadmill shows the LS13.0T-2. However, the photo of the display (4th one I believe) shows the older model LS13.0T (no rev -2). Can anyone verify which it actually is?

Both units being sold are the latest versions. LS13.0E-02 & LS13.0T-02. From some reason images of the old models ended up on the page too. The specs are the -02 versions.

JinOh

quality posts: 5 Private Messages JinOh

I just recently bought this exact eliptical at my local sporting goods store (D_ _ k's). They were clearing them out at 50% off and with credit card you got 10% more and $60 in bonus cash. While they may be gone in store locally to you...this is a great eliptical (according to my wife). I am just glad I paid less than $400. As for the woot price. Its cheaper than what some bigger names run (most run about $1200+).

glamontagne

quality posts: 3 Private Messages glamontagne

Do these come with PED's? Or am I on my own for these?

Random Crap - Level 7 Woot-Off Lights
Dazzle Video Creator Platinum Philips Prestigo Universal Remote Altec Lansing M604 for Zune Remote Control Helicopter Train Set Microsoft Zune 30GB Roadside Emergency Kit Microsoft Zune 6 Player Texas Hold’em Poker

slambram

quality posts: 3 Private Messages slambram
stv6669 wrote:Not to be that guy but if you're looking for a tread or elliptical just search craigslist. I got a bowflex, treadmill, weight bench, weights and boxing bag for $250. I've had them for 3 years now and never had a single problem.

Why buy brand new when tons of people are willing to sell theirs for dirt cheap prices on craigslist? lol.

I hear you Guy. Another option - if you're going to spend $1,000+, why not buy a used-but-real commercial treadmill? I actually spent $1500 on mine, but it was only a couple years old. Being designed to run 24-7, I never even have to think about it. Like Lance says, "It's not about the bike (it's about the PED's)."

tcope

quality posts: 6 Private Messages tcope

These are DOPE!

iwantamonkey

quality posts: 4 Private Messages iwantamonkey
stv6669 wrote:Not to be that guy but if you're looking for a tread or elliptical just search craigslist. I got a bowflex, treadmill, weight bench, weights and boxing bag for $250. I've had them for 3 years now and never had a single problem.

I agree 100%!!! I have a lot of gear you can have for real cheap. Come on over and l@@k! It's down in the basement, right this way. Oh, that bulb keeps blowing, don't worry, just follow my voice in the dark. I got all of this stuff from my cousin. Yeah, they had to tear down his house in Cleveland. Sad story.

Anyway, for those of us who don't want to end up in a hole being told to put on the lotion, this is a good buy.

agentfox1942

quality posts: 5 Private Messages agentfox1942
slambram wrote:I hear you Guy. Another option - if you're going to spend $1,000+, why not buy a used-but-real commercial treadmill? I actually spent $1500 on mine, but it was only a couple years old. Being designed to run 24-7, I never even have to think about it. Like Lance says, "It's not about the bike (it's about the PED's)."

Most commercial treadmills can't be sold to residential customers. ProForm, Lifecycle, etc. will not service or endorse the sale, even used. I tried to buy one at an auction from a gym that was going out of business, but was not allowed. Your experience may be different

timmymac23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timmymac23
slickk23 wrote:Hi Woot,

Does this come with a free year of blood doping or is that extra?

No, but it comes with a free scathing interview with Ms. Oprah.

[/comment]

agentfox1942

quality posts: 5 Private Messages agentfox1942
boerboom wrote:Both units being sold are the latest versions. LS13.0E-02 & LS13.0T-02. From some reason images of the old models ended up on the page too. The specs are the -02 versions.

LS 15.0E is the latest model. On Dick's Sporting goods is the 10.0E for $999 and the 8.0E for $799

iadams

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iadams
agentfox1942 wrote:Most commercial treadmills can't be sold to residential customers. ProForm, Lifecycle, etc. will not service or endorse the sale, even used. I tried to buy one at an auction from a gym that was going out of business, but was not allowed. Your experience may be different

I'm glad you removed 'legally' from your comment ("Most commercial treadmills can't be sold legally to residential customers"), that would just be silly. My guess is that they will not provide a warranty to a residential customer, as their pricing scheme for commercial units assumes multiple units in one location with proper maintenance. Either way, it has nothing to do with what seem to be pretty solid machines being sold here on Woot!

pg318

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pg318

I got two weight machines for $75 each, and an elliptical for $35 off craigslist. It was one with the eddy current magnetic brake, and some of the magnets had come loose from the shoe they were glued to and were grinding on the flywheel, but that was easily fixed. Not really surprising how much equipment is in basements collecting dust...

flameout

quality posts: 1 Private Messages flameout

I've been waiting for a treadmill to come back to woot. Was hoping for a Sole but how does the reliability of this compare?

cwfenn

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cwfenn
jezuzfreek wrote:Meh... Ill just do a bunch of PEDs and skip the workout.

Had to be said.

wy1d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wy1d
agentfox1942 wrote:LS 15.0E is the latest model. On Dick's Sporting goods is the 10.0E for $999 and the 8.0E for $799

that's correct. the 15.0 is the newest and most likely the last of these livestrong models. i got both at dick's a couple months ago (15.0T and 15.0E) for $750 each in store with free shipping and assembly. There's a thread on that deal on $D.

electriclime

quality posts: 2 Private Messages electriclime

I've had an LS13 elliptical for nearly two years and it has proven to be a rock solid machine. I bought this model because of the heavier flywheel and longer stride than other models/brands. The older computer console had a slot for a phone/mp3 player and speakers, which sound great. Not sure if this newer model does.

jayyabi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jayyabi
wy1d wrote:that's correct. the 15.0 is the newest and most likely the last of these livestrong models. i got both at dick's a couple months ago (15.0T and 15.0E) for $750 each in store with free shipping and assembly. There's a thread on that deal on $D.

Oh man, I wish I'd seen that thread a while back. They only have one display model LS15 on my local store, and that's $840 w/ a broken key & no delivery. Not sure what's going on there.

I've been waiting for this treadmill (LS13) to come back to woot, and if I'd known they were clearing our the LS15 at Dick's a while back I would have run over there. Too bad. Maybe I'll call another store & see if they have any.

dresnik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dresnik
Kapil wrote:Disgraced cycling superstar sold separately.

Also comes with lifetime supply of performance enhancing steroids, in the special hidden compartment.

3goldens

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 3goldens

Not much of a deal for either one of these, the Livestrong site has them on sale for 1299.00-free shipping, an extra year of warranty and a free mat. The extra year alone makes that worthwhile. But I still would check craigs list first!

adr5

quality posts: 4 Private Messages adr5
iwantamonkey wrote:I agree 100%!!! I have a lot of gear you can have for real cheap. Come on over and l@@k! It's down in the basement, right this way. Oh, that bulb keeps blowing, don't worry, just follow my voice in the dark. I got all of this stuff from my cousin. Yeah, they had to tear down his house in Cleveland. Sad story.

Anyway, for those of us who don't want to end up in a hole being told to put on the lotion, this is a good buy.

Thanks! It's this kind of post that allows the rest of us to get great bargains on craigslist. Don't forget to put your foil cap back on before the aliens erase your brain.

jorfrost

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jorfrost
3goldens wrote:Not much of a deal for either one of these, the Livestrong site has them on sale for 1299.00-free shipping, an extra year of warranty and a free mat. The extra year alone makes that worthwhile. But I still would check craigs list first!

You may be one of the few people on planet earth who value a one year warranty at 30% additional cost of the purchase price. Never in my life would a year warranty be worth $299 to me on a $999 machine that costs on average less than a hundred bucks to fix.

wy1d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wy1d
jayyabi wrote:I've been waiting for this treadmill (LS13) to come back to woot, and if I'd known they were clearing our the LS15 at Dick's a while back I would have run over there. Too bad. Maybe I'll call another store & see if they have any.

they were actually doing 50% on all LS stuff. so if you didn't mind the non-touch screen models, you would have gotten an amazing deal.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

IMPORTANT INFO ON THE ELLIPTICAL

We have the wrong image on the main photo of this sale. It's being updated now.

The last picture in the photo gallery is the one we are selling:

Note that the specs are correct.

If you want to cancel your order, email support@woot.com with your woot username and order number.

Please accept our apologies for this error.

UPDATE: Photos are now correct.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders