flameout


quality posts: 1 Private Messages flameout
jorfrost wrote:You may be one of the few people on planet earth who value a one year warranty at 30% additional cost of the purchase price. Never in my life would a year warranty be worth $299 to me on a $999 machine that costs on average less than a hundred bucks to fix.



Agree,but there are suckers out there that buy those over priced warranties. I never have, never will and so far,have never needed to use one

brunoanddenise


quality posts: 0 Private Messages brunoanddenise
ThunderThighs wrote:
IMPORTANT INFO ON THE ELLIPTICAL


We have the wrong image on the main photo of this sale. It's being updated now.

The last picture in the photo gallery is the one we are selling:

Note that the specs are correct.

If you want to cancel your order, email support@woot.com with your woot username and order number.

Please accept our apologies for this error.

UPDATE: Photos are now correct.



But they are the 2nd revision, right? LS13.0E-02?

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

brunoanddenise wrote:But they are the 2nd revision, right? LS13.0E-02?



it is the LS13.0E-02, correct.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

bsmith1


quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1
iwantamonkey wrote:...

Anyway, for those of us who don't want to end up in a hole being told to put on the lotion, this is a good buy.



LOL! I agree. I'd rather not get the hose again.
Also, you never know how much a used machine was abused or possibly not assembled correctly. If things are not put together right, parts will rub and wear quickly. The last thing you want is to get it home only for it to break within a week's use and then you're stuck with a busted machine that you now have to get rid of.

midiwall


quality posts: 2 Private Messages midiwall

We have the LS15.0E which is the same as the LS13.0 but with a different display. I wrote a long review about the 15 on Amazon a while back. It may help folks.

Bottom line, it's an awesome machine. The LS10 and LS08 are _not_ so much as an awesome machine.

http://www.amazon.com/Livestrong-Fitness-LS15-0E-Elliptical-Trainer/product-reviews/B008PQK5V0/

:: Mark

livestrongfitness


quality posts: 4 Private Messages livestrongfitness

The LS13.0T-02 and LS13.0E-02 are only sold online and were never available in store. Store inventory on other LIVESTRONG models is extremely limited; most stores are out of inventory or are limited to floor models only.

narquespamley


quality posts: 24 Private Messages narquespamley

In all likelihood, more money will go into the pocket of a convicted serial blood doper than to charity. If you want to give money to charity, write a check - to a different one.

hgkhanna


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hgkhanna

I was interested in this but saw that the treadmill is no longer available to be purchased. Does woot have a wait list like amazon that will put items back into circulation if people don't complete purchases?

preemesh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages preemesh

PLEASE RESPOND WOOT! I have emailed your support 3 times in the last 3 months. No replies despite you saying "We strive to answer all inquiries within 24 hours if at all possible". For a company that used to strive for great service, this is shocking. Even more shocking when you compare excellent support from Amazon (parent site). You leave me no choice but to send my request here, maybe the extra publicity will help. The case numbers are:

case number CAS-345633-F0P5Q5
case number CAS-326946-R5T8D8
case number CAS-310376-P4Y0W4

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

preemesh wrote:PLEASE RESPOND WOOT! I have emailed your support 3 times in the last 3 months. No replies despite you saying "We strive to answer all inquiries within 24 hours if at all possible". For a company that used to strive for great service, this is shocking. Even more shocking when you compare excellent support from Amazon (parent site). You leave me no choice but to send my request here, maybe the extra publicity will help. The case numbers are:

case number CAS-345633-F0P5Q5
case number CAS-326946-R5T8D8
case number CAS-310376-P4Y0W4



We ask that you please not spam the website with your post.

I've forwarded your post along to Woot Member Services to see if I can get a you a response.
I also recommend checking the spam folder of your email provider as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

You should hopefully receive a response soon to your original inquiry.

UPDATE: We've heard from customer service that they have responded to your emails. Have you checked your spam folders. They are emailing you again though to the email address on your woot account.

flameout


quality posts: 1 Private Messages flameout

What carrier are these being shipped through? When I click on the tracking number, it goes to FedEx, but that doesn't look like a FedEx number

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

flameout wrote:What carrier are these being shipped through? When I click on the tracking number, it goes to FedEx, but that doesn't look like a FedEx number

Looks like yours is http://www.estes-express.com/. Hope that helps.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

flameout


quality posts: 1 Private Messages flameout

OK. Thanks. So will my treadmill be delivered to my house or to some trucking terminal? Looking that tracking, shows destination at a terminal

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

flameout wrote:OK. Thanks. So will my treadmill be delivered to my house or to some trucking terminal? Looking that tracking, shows destination at a terminal

Items this big have to be delivered by freight companies so it's delivered first to your closest terminal. Then they will call you to arrange delivery.

From the sale:
A physical street address and phone number are required to schedule a delivery appointment to the first point of cover (e.g. patio, garage).



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bilobag


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bilobag

Had a horrible experience with Woot on this one. First they sent one person to deliver it and were not going to bring a 300lb treadmill in my house. Second, he dropped the treadmill on the ground as he was trying to deliver it. I tried to contact Woot and they have horrible customer service. It takes forever to get an email response and theres no way to have a multiple email conversation with one person so you have to start over each time. Woot is a POS and so is their customer service. Get your stuff together and offer an actual phone number to provide real service.

flameout


quality posts: 1 Private Messages flameout
bilobag wrote:Had a horrible experience with Woot on this one. First they sent one person to deliver it and were not going to bring a 300lb treadmill in my house. Second, he dropped the treadmill on the ground as he was trying to deliver it. I tried to contact Woot and they have horrible customer service. It takes forever to get an email response and theres no way to have a multiple email conversation with one person so you have to start over each time. Woot is a POS and so is their customer service. Get your stuff together and offer an actual phone number to provide real service.



same here. Mine finally arrived today with MAJOR damage. I knew I should have just refused the delivery so I'm sure I'm out over $1000 on this. Going to try to dispute with my credit card. Most of the time with the $10,000 I've spent over the years with woot I've had an average experience, but most were on hundred dollar items. I'm so pissed right now

flameout


quality posts: 1 Private Messages flameout

Just a little adicve for those still awaiting delivery. If you see any damage to the box, I suggest you refuse delivery. I fu%$#k myself by accepting a box full of $1065 worth of junk. Estes freight is a joke trying to file a claim. They give you the runaround more than woot. This might be an isolated incident, but somehow I don't think so. Funny that these things can come all the way from china with no damage, but coming the few hundred miles to my house it gets destroyed

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

flameout wrote:Just a little adicve for those still awaiting delivery. If you see any damage to the box, I suggest you refuse delivery. I fu%$#k myself by accepting a box full of $1065 worth of junk. Estes freight is a joke trying to file a claim. They give you the runaround more than woot. This might be an isolated incident, but somehow I don't think so. Funny that these things can come all the way from china with no damage, but coming the few hundred miles to my house it gets destroyed



hi there.
sorry about your frustrating experience. i know it's incredibly draining and we'll do what we can to resolve the matter.
our CS team is aware of your message and will respond to your email as soon as possible - we appreciate your patience in the meantime.

one more thing: do keep in mind that Woot can't issue a refund for the order if you file a dispute with your credit card. so it might be ideal to just hold out a little longer & wait to hear from the folks at Support@Woot.com.

again, i apologize for the hassle.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

schorert


quality posts: 4 Private Messages schorert

Received my elliptical yesterday, without the carrier scheduling a delivery. My wife just happened to be home. They put it "under cover" and that's it. at my house that's a garage, they don't do stairs(at least my carrier doesn't, a tip might go a long way here).

This thing is a bear, and needs to be completely assembled. don't even try to move the box, just split it open and move components(very well packed, I'm surprised so many have broken pieces). The heaviest piece, the flywheel/crank/frame assembly weighs about 90 lbs.
I'm a very careful assembler, so I took about 1.5hrs to put it together, very clear instructions. Some of the plastic trim pieces are very light gauge, so this may explain some of the breakage complaints.
The machine is absolutely huge! More akin to a gym elliptical than most of the home units I've seen. it is SILENT, I expected some whirring, flywheel noise, pedal noise whatever, it's extremely quiet. It does rock side to side with me on it(200+ lbs) on carpet, but it still feels very solid.
The menus are somewhat clunky, but I think with a little use I won't be bothering with them anyway. The fan is a nice touch and provides a noticeable breeze.
so...heavy as hell, not difficult to assemble, good build quality...quiet.
UPDATE! COMPLAINT! The resistance is seriously f*cked on this machine. the first time I used it I could barely complete a programmed workout! As soon as you enter a program or turn the machine "on" (recording time etc), the resistance goes to 20! The resistance controller is wired backwards so in warmup mode you're pushing level 20. Customer service was moderately painless, they are sending parts and a technician within a week...not a good start!

schorert


quality posts: 4 Private Messages schorert

Just an update, I don't know if anyone will ever see this, maybe in a future woot.
This unit is peanut butter jelly timeed! Livestrong sent parts and a technician to my home and he repaired the resistance motor. The unit works in manual mode now, but the resistance is still screwed up in all programs. No matter which level of resistance is called for by the program, the resistance goes UP. so by the time you go from level 1 to 4 and incrementally back again....you are actually at level 20. Manufacturer Jonnson Fitness, is sending another control panel but for some reason I feel this unit is a lemon...over three weeks and unit is still not usable, and they don't seem particularly confident that replacing the console will fix the problem...it's just a "let's try this" scenario.
Wooters beware, I fear this could be a long ugly process.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

schorert wrote:Just an update, I don't know if anyone will ever see this, maybe in a future woot.
This unit is peanut butter jelly timeed! Livestrong sent parts and a technician to my home and he repaired the resistance motor. The unit works in manual mode now, but the resistance is still screwed up in all programs. No matter which level of resistance is called for by the program, the resistance goes UP. so by the time you go from level 1 to 4 and incrementally back again....you are actually at level 20. Manufacturer Jonnson Fitness, is sending another control panel but for some reason I feel this unit is a lemon...over three weeks and unit is still not usable, and they don't seem particularly confident that replacing the console will fix the problem...it's just a "let's try this" scenario.
Wooters beware, I fear this could be a long ugly process.



i'm really sorry this has been so frustrating. i will forward this feedback along to the buyer so they know you've had a difficult time.
apologies again.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

schorert


quality posts: 4 Private Messages schorert
PemberDucky wrote:i'm really sorry this has been so frustrating. i will forward this feedback along to the buyer so they know you've had a difficult time.
apologies again.



A followup to my followup...It is now almost 8 weeks since I've purchased this machine and it still does not work. Technician came and did not fix, they sent me another control panel to swap out myself and that did not work, now they want to send the technician BACK with enough parts to basically replace the entire control system.
It is not a total loss as the arms are excellent hangers for shirts etc, so as a $1000 coatrack, it's pretty fantastic.

schorert


quality posts: 4 Private Messages schorert
schorert wrote:A followup to my followup...It is now almost 8 weeks since I've purchased this machine and it still does not work.



A followup to my followup to my followup....
THIS THING IS A POS! It's been TEN weeks now and Johnson Fitness has dispatched a repairman twice, I have boxes and boxes of parts and the machine is STILL NOT FIXED. their solution now is to send me ANOTHER ELLIPTICAL that I have to move, assemble and HOPE THAT, for some wierd reason, IT WILL WORK BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONE!!
I then have to dissassemble the first treadmill and haul it BACK DOWN STAIRS(300lbs) and somehow fit it back into the container the other one shipped in, and schedule another freight delivery.
This is a nightmare.
DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BUY A PIECE OF JOHNSONFITNESS Equipment!!

drjamescarrick


quality posts: 0 Private Messages drjamescarrick

Bought the Treadmill 13.0T. It has been the worst experience ever. It weighs 300 lbs and I assembled it twice, but it still does not work. I am waiting to see how Woot handles the situation. I have requested a refund and return the item since I am within 90 days of purchase. Woot's response will determine if I ever shop through their site again.

drjamescarrick


quality posts: 0 Private Messages drjamescarrick

This is the same problem that I have. The console keeps blinking me back to enter user and it will not start the treadmill in ANY mode! I assembled mine twice and I am convinced it is a lemon.

schorert


quality posts: 4 Private Messages schorert
schorert wrote:A followup to my followup to my followup....
THIS THING IS A POS! It's been TEN weeks now and Johnson Fitness has dispatched a repairman twice, I have boxes and boxes of parts and the machine is STILL NOT FIXED. their solution now is to send me ANOTHER ELLIPTICAL that I have to move, assemble and HOPE THAT, for some wierd reason, IT WILL WORK BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONE!!
I then have to dissassemble the first treadmill and haul it BACK DOWN STAIRS(300lbs) and somehow fit it back into the container the other one shipped in, and schedule another freight delivery.
This is a nightmare.
DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BUY A PIECE OF JOHNSONFITNESS Equipment!!



Update to my update to my update to my update.
Johnson fitness has declared my unit completely inoperable and un-repairable. I have asked my credit card company to pursue a full credit.
Johnson definitely needs to get their act together, terrible, terrible products and service.

schorert


quality posts: 4 Private Messages schorert
drjamescarrick wrote:This is the same problem that I have. The console keeps blinking me back to enter user and it will not start the treadmill in ANY mode! I assembled mine twice and I am convinced it is a lemon.



you need to call Johnson fitness immediately. My technician(whom remember I said knows nothing about fixing machines) told me that assembly of these machines is done at a new factory in China where he tells me (I kid you not)"they don't have the assembly instructions written in chinese". There IS an acknowledged problem with the controller board of these units, that the lower circuit board needs to be replaced, if you have a new lower board and old console, or vice versa, the two items cannot communicate.
My problem was the resistance controller/motor...now, after repair, the resistance control doesn't work, and the console and the lower control board do not communicate. the unit is more TOUCHDOWN!ed up than when I got it....and this is after two repairs.