WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Golf Balls for All!

Maybe you play golf. Maybe not. But after all the trouble these nice people took to recycle all these golf balls, buying several dozen is really the least you could do. Unless maybe you want to kill the Earth. Do you want to kill the Earth?

MarkDaSpark


quality posts: 187 Private Messages MarkDaSpark

I say Hah! Golf balls for all my ....


No orange or yellow ones? Fail.


Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

xyourlocaldjx


quality posts: 1 Private Messages xyourlocaldjx

What condition are these balls in? AAAAA? AAAA? AAA? AA? A? i just dont want to end up with a bunch of garbage balls

MarkDaSpark wrote:I say Hah! Golf balls for all my ....


No orange or yellow ones? Fail.



lotbb1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lotbb1

talk about inflation? Last month mint condition PRO V1's I bought for 14.99. But the mint conditions played well Ive got to admit

emmabean2000


quality posts: 6 Private Messages emmabean2000
xyourlocaldjx wrote:What condition are these balls in? AAAAA? AAAA? AAA? AA? A? i just dont want to end up with a bunch of garbage balls



If you buy the "recycled", expect garbage. I bought recycled a month ago, and could find better balls in the 50 cent bin at my local course. Expect them to have discoloration, and marked up in permanent marker by previous players. I do like the refinished mint golf balls. They hit nicely, and look brand new as well.

mayesg


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mayesg

Are these new or used?

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

xyourlocaldjx wrote:What condition are these balls in? AAAAA? AAAA? AAA? AA? A? i just dont want to end up with a bunch of garbage balls



Imma just gonna post what the buyer told me, 'cause i think he said it best:

Each golf ball recycler has a different grade scale. Some use the AAA, AA or A grade scale and others use the A, B or C grade scale. Our vendor uses A, B or C grade. The balls we are selling are A grade.
http://www.pgprofessionalgolf.com/products/12-pack-proline/


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

stellaglo


quality posts: 1 Private Messages stellaglo

help! which ones go i want for my golf addict nephew?

xyourlocaldjx


quality posts: 1 Private Messages xyourlocaldjx

Its actually then other way around. Refinished balls are garbage. Usually water damaged, old balls just repainted. Its like a new paint job on a 20 year old car. Still a pos. Lol


emmabean2000 wrote:If you buy the "recycled", expect garbage. I bought recycled a month ago, and could find better balls in the 50 cent bin at my local course. Expect them to have discoloration, and marked up in permanent marker by previous players. I do like the refinished mint golf balls. They hit nicely, and look brand new as well.



emmabean2000


quality posts: 6 Private Messages emmabean2000
xyourlocaldjx wrote:Its actually then other way around. Refinished balls are garbage. Usually water damaged, old balls just repainted. Its like a new paint job on a 20 year old car. Still a pos. Lol



All I know is that I have played 4 rounds with them, and am hitting them as far as a newly purchased ball. And I have a 6 handicap