WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Sea Cell Sheets and Pillow Cases

You know that relaxing feeling you get while lying on the beach, falling asleep to the sounds of the sea. This is kind of like that, in the sense that Sea Cell includes the word "sea" and that these are things you sleep on. So, yeah, basically exactly the same.

geekwench

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekwench
kschom wrote:$95 at costco http://www.costco.com/SeaCell%C2%AE-300TC-4-Piece-King-Sheet-Set.product.100037294.html

Wow, sheets that magically give me nutrients through my skin? I can TOTALLY quit bothering with all this "wakefulness" and "eating" stuff- I'm just going to sleep ALL the time!

Youni43

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Youni43

The7Footer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages The7Footer
Youni43 wrote:What seems to be the same product at Kmart for $14? http://www.kmart.com/lavish-home-series-1200-3-piece-twin-sheet/p-048V006483224000P?prdNo=6&blockNo=6&blockType=G6

No, the Kmart sheets are clearly missing the super magical, all-curing, all-healing, "active seaweed" component. Who knew a little seaweed in your sheets was worth an extra $60?

cvcoast

quality posts: 16 Private Messages cvcoast

Sheets that care? I'm in for a pair!
Should the effects be as stated, indeed,
You'll see me on the beach, wrapped in seaweed.

canis39

quality posts: 0 Private Messages canis39

The queen set is $89.99 at Costco, including the pillowcases, which are (inexplicably) sold separately here on Woot.

a2gretta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages a2gretta
canis39 wrote:The queen set is $89.99 at Costco, including the pillowcases, which are (inexplicably) sold separately here on Woot.

No. Must be extra pillowcases -

Sheet Set Includes:

(1) Flat Sheet
(1) Fitted Sheet
(2) Pillowcases (Queen receives standard size, King receives king size)

cosima

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cosima

High price for only 300 tc. I can get Egyptian cotton-600 count for less than $95 somewhere else.

Kizzbot

quality posts: 31 Private Messages Kizzbot

My wife just had to have these when we went to Costco. Within 3 washing they started pilling. She took them back and got a replacement set and they did the same thing. Buyer beware!!!

countdown

quality posts: 14 Private Messages countdown
Kizzbot wrote:My wife just had to have these when we went to Costco. Within 3 washing they started pilling. She took them back and got a replacement set and they did the same thing. Buyer beware!!!

Thanks for the feedback. Am I correct to assume you/your wife used the delicate cycle with mild/little detergent and no bleach?

Anyone else have anything to say? What about the breath-ability? I know I like cotton but what does this blend do to the feel?

Sateen weave is probably a dealbreaker though...