WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Powerbag

Let's be for real here, people. If you're the kind of person who routinely forgets to charge your iPhone, Droid, iPad, or whatever, you're probably going to forget to charge your Powerbag sometimes, too. But at least it will weave a major piece into your device-charging safety net. And with a scatterbrain like yours, that's all you can ask.
Powerbag official site

variousred

quality posts: 0 Private Messages variousred

why arent they just rated in Ah?

nealerd007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nealerd007
variousred wrote:why arent they just rated in Ah?

yea Id like to know if the usb has enough power to charge a laptop as they mention a specific place to lay a laptop flat but doesn't mention anything else it'd be nice to hear from someone that has owned won before.

Stearic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stearic
nealerd007 wrote:yea Id like to know if the usb has enough power to charge a laptop as they mention a specific place to lay a laptop flat but doesn't mention anything else it'd be nice to hear from someone that has owned won before.

These bags will not charge a laptop. The part they mention to putt the laptop is a specific padded area that has added protection for it, like all other bags that have specific area's for a laptop.

mswfla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mswfla

I got one of the messenger bags last time they were offered and I love it. I'm going to get a deluxe backpack my college bound son. I use the power features all the time. Plus it is a good quality bag.

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

Hi woot!, Would it be possible to offer spare batteries as a side sale, especially the 6000 battery, or if possible, the 9000 please. I need spares for mine

Also, purdy please, the wall charger for the back pack, I'm weary of only having one.

For those that are wondering what the packs can charge, here's a somewhat blurry picture of the power tag on my bag.

that was fun while it lasted!

iggzy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iggzy
mswfla wrote:I got one of the messenger bags last time they were offered and I love it. I'm going to get a deluxe backpack my college bound son. I use the power features all the time. Plus it is a good quality bag.

That's enough to make me really consider getting it.