WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Which Beatle did the best solo work?
  • 19.8% - John 368
  • 36.8% - Paul 685
  • 9.9% - George 185
  • 3.4% - Ringo 63
  • 1% - Other (comments, please) 19
  • 12.6% - Wait, other?? 234
  • 4.2% - Like them all equally! 78
  • 12.4% - Hate them all equally! 230
1862 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

DKEENAN

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DKEENAN

Those dirt bags along with the media helped turn this nation into a cesspool. Can't eat love!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

DKEENAN wrote:Those dirt bags along with the media helped turn this nation into a cesspool. Can't eat love!

profesir1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages profesir1

Pete Best

phredt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phredt

+1 for Pete Best.

ottotheczar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ottotheczar

Yoko didn’t break the Beatles up.... Paul did (with his gargantuan sized “i’m the top Beatle” ego)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfM70FZNC8c&feature=endscreen&NR=1

George, John, and Yoko... all together in a recording studio in 1971... all getting along just fine... cause Paul’s not there to try to take over the session and insist things be done his way...

moles1138

quality posts: 8 Private Messages moles1138
DKEENAN wrote:Those dirt bags along with the media helped turn this nation into a cesspool. Can't eat love!

no quality post for you!

cole103

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cole103

PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLL.

TweakX4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TweakX4

"I wrote a song about an octopus"
"Way to go Ringo! lets put it up on the fridge where everyone can see."

mrgroovemachine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrgroovemachine

Billy Preston.

TheJables

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheJables

Yep.

deefaced

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deefaced

Yoko Ono FTW!!! This is Not Here!

Smitelight

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Smitelight

Rhinoceros!

eriadoc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eriadoc

Voted Other - Eric Clapton did the best solo work on "While My Guitar Gently Weeps". ;)

narquespamley

quality posts: 24 Private Messages narquespamley

John did great work when it wasn't contaminated by Yoko. It used to suck playing Double Fantasy since you had to skip the needle over alternate songs (the Yoko ones) - but now I can enjoy this album again since all the Yoko songs are in a quarantine directory.

accidentpants

quality posts: 0 Private Messages accidentpants

POOPOO KAKA!

repoman18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages repoman18

Billy Preston did some amazing keyboard work for the Beatles, and also had a pretty good solo career.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

The only 100% correct order is:
George Harrison
John Lennon
Ringo Starr
Paul McCartney

I would be willing to substitute Ringo for John, but that's about all the wiggle room you got in this situation. I'm not even trolling.

This is of course if you're looking strictly at their ENTIRE solo careers post beatles. Paul had about two good records after the beatles but that doesn't make up for the decades of crap that followed.

LarryLars

quality posts: 65 Private Messages LarryLars
ottotheczar wrote:Yoko didn’t break the Beatles up.... Paul did (with his gargantuan sized “i’m the top Beatle” ego)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfM70FZNC8c&feature=endscreen&NR=1

George, John, and Yoko... all together in a recording studio in 1971... all getting along just fine... cause Paul’s not there to try to take over the session and insist things be done his way...

Either you have no idea what you're talking about or you are just spewing spew spew.

[MOD EDIT: Keeps dem gloves clean YO]

!

Have you checked your Private Messages lately?