Bandrik

quality posts: 68 Private Messages Bandrik

I picked up the Yukon Outfitters shotgun scabbard last time this sale came around. Yukon got several positive comments on the last woot+ sale, mine included. They know their stuff and are making good products. Here's my copypasta'd comment on the scabbard:

I'm using this with a Mossberg 500 with just a pistol grip (no stock). It fit quite well, feeling snug and kept in place without being too tight. The padding on the inside was nice, and I don't fear that it'll scratch the shotgun. Overall it was well constructed, and for the most part I'm quite happy with it.

For constructive criticism, there's only one main thing I would have liked to have seen. This would have been much nicer with a shoulder pad for the main strap. It's not bad without, but having one would have been a nice extra feature.

Conclusion: great product, especially for the price. As the Terminator says, I'll be back.

Bandrik

quality posts: 68 Private Messages Bandrik

For those looking for more info on the Yukon Outfitters gear, look them up on YouTube. They have a lot of product demos that give a good overview of the product and its features.

smcelfre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smcelfre

How long of a barrel on an AR could the breakdown case support?

Mine has a 16 inch barrel plus a standard flash hider.

Twobitsteak

yukonoutfitters

quality posts: 5 Private Messages yukonoutfitters
mcgs999 wrote:I need an 18 hour bag (to get me to my 72 hour bag) to keep in my car. The Overwatch seems like the way to go. Am I off base with this one? What's the weight on it?

Thanks.

MCGS99,

The Overwatch bag weighs 2.58 lbs empty.

Let us know if you need anything else!

yukonoutfitters

quality posts: 5 Private Messages yukonoutfitters
smcelfre wrote:How long of a barrel on an AR could the breakdown case support?

Mine has a 16 inch barrel plus a standard flash hider.

Hi Smcelfre,

The interior max length of the breakdown case is 25". Depending on the length of your receiver and sliding stock system, this should give you an idea of the space you have to work with. Our in house stock M4 and 18" bull barrel M4 with light gathering scope will fit in this bag.

proximal13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages proximal13

Please do another one of these soon!

mcdude9999

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcdude9999

I just received my DuraLock Double Pistol Hard Case, and it is a Single Pistol hard Case. It says so right on the outside of the box it comes in, and there is no way two pistols would comfortably fit inside with mags, unless they were concealed carry small ones.

ellzeena

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ellzeena

BOYT H11, pistol/ammo case

Anyone have ANY IDEA HOW TO OPEN THIS THING BECAUSE I CAN'T .

Arekxu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Arekxu

I wonder, has anyone else who ordered one of these received invalid tracking data? This is the second time Woot has given faulty tracking.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 503 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Arekxu wrote:I wonder, has anyone else who ordered one of these received invalid tracking data? This is the second time Woot has given faulty tracking.

The tracking number I see in your account is working for me. I'll PM you the tracking info. You can also look at STUFF YOU BOUGHT.

To read your PMs, look for the envelope to the right of Everything But Woot.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 503 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ellzeena wrote:BOYT H11, pistol/ammo case

Anyone have ANY IDEA HOW TO OPEN THIS THING BECAUSE I CAN'T .

Hmmmm. We didn't get a sample of that one so we aren't going to be of much help. You can contact Boyt though.

Boyt Harness Company
Corporate Offices
One Boyt Drive
Osceola, IA 50213

1-800-550-2698
641-342-6773

Muleskinner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Muleskinner

I bought the "bug-out" bag and the rifle scabbard; for the price, I'm happy with the construction & features...

BUT!!!! The pictures on the Woot website show them as a dark tan / light brown color - the ones I received are OLIVE DRAB (AKA Army Green)!!!! Not enough of a deal-breaker to make me send them back, but a disappointment nevertheless.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 39 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Muleskinner wrote:I bought the "bug-out" bag and the rifle scabbard; for the price, I'm happy with the construction & features...

BUT!!!! The pictures on the Woot website show them as a dark tan / light brown color - the ones I received are OLIVE DRAB (AKA Army Green)!!!! Not enough of a deal-breaker to make me send them back, but a disappointment nevertheless.

hrm. sorry to hear that. if you change your mind, feel free to email Support@Woot.com and let them know you received the wrong color.

hopefully it serves you well regardless!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

Muleskinner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Muleskinner
PemberDucky wrote:hrm. sorry to hear that. if you change your mind, feel free to email Support@Woot.com and let them know you received the wrong color.

hopefully it serves you well regardless!

I did; exchanging them for brown was not given as an option. The choices offered were to return them for a refund or to get a slight refund on the purchase price. As I said, a disappointment; I'll keep & use them anyway...

It might cause me to be a bit hesitant regarding future purchases, though - there would be an uncertainty that what I thought I'd be ordering might not be what I'd get.