WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Office Furniture!

Are you a businessperson looking to outfit your office? Look no further! And hey, this stays in this room, but you're not interested in buying a major deal-a-day website, are you? We're not going to name names or anything, but...OK we're talking about Zulily. 

SerialBeggar

quality posts: 4 Private Messages SerialBeggar

Where's that table top and rolling file cabinet in the banner photo?

mherwagen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mherwagen

One of the lamps has a rusted/pitted finish (Adesso 3390-23 Scholar Pewter LED Desk Lamp). Definitely not a $70 product.

jfanman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jfanman

Anybody have experience with the ZUO 205140 Harlean High Back Office Chair Black?

cpdean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpdean
jfanman wrote:Anybody have experience with the ZUO 205140 Harlean High Back Office Chair Black?

Have those at work, love em

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
cpdean wrote:Have those at work, love em

We have the ZUO 215231 Lider Plus High Back Office Chair for all workers in our offices. We paid this price [$200] in bulk. A comfortable employee is a happy employee.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

jsdfk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsdfk

Wow. Just bought this piece at a store a couple months ago... Nice table.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jsdfk wrote:Wow. Just bought this piece at a store a couple months ago... Nice table.

Wait! Which piece?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

coriwhite

quality posts: 5 Private Messages coriwhite

Does anyone have anything to say about the Carolina Cottage 4020-AWNC Antique White Workman Desk? I'd like to get it as a dedicated spot for all things beauty (makeup, hair nails). I mostly want to know how sturdy it is and if it's comfortable to sit at.

bradkrit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bradkrit

Thank goodness, I've been looking for a pair of white sawhorses and a sheet of stained plywood for ages!! What a deal!

Harrisgo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Harrisgo

So I looked up the lamps on amazon and the Adesso 3396-22 Stanford says it comes with an 100 watt led bulb. This seems high to me. Why the different wattage to the one offered on woot?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Harrisgo wrote:So I looked up the lamps on amazon and the Adesso 3396-22 Stanford says it comes with an 100 watt led bulb. This seems high to me. Why the different wattage to the one offered on woot?

If you read the description on Amazon, it says:

The Stanford full-spectrum LED architect desk lamp has a round vented metal dome shade that holds a 12 Watt LED.

Amazon sales are notorious for having wrong info because they're an amalgamation from third-party vendor's sales pages.

Our info came from the vendor or the vendor's site.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

bigfatcow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigfatcow

this is the same as the Bradford Desk. Its the same model # just backwards.

Overstock.com Flexford Black Writing Office Desk

gpaxton84

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gpaxton84

just received this china made POS lattice deck that just falls apart when trying to assemble, do not buy this crap, it is just going to piss you off when assembling