lichme


quality posts: 2663 Private Messages lichme

Creating thread for the crap for last weeks "Woot-Merch" plus Bandolier of Carrots and this weeks Video blog challenges.

Acquired from - Woot Merch Plus Sale
Weight - 7.8 lbs
Dimensions - 18x12x12 in.
Due Date - Saturday

I'll be on vacation for a while, hopefully I can snag it before I leave

Stay tuned to World Of Woot (probably at midnight CST) for more blog challenges for more chances to win some crap

baybei


quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

I knew there had to be a post for tracking crap around here somewhere!

Acquired from: Woot Ultimate Challenge, Day Two, Fling-a-monkey

Weight: 4.8 pounds

Size: 23x12x12 inches

Expected delivery: Friday 8/30/13

Linad


quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad

Already posted in another thread but would be nice if everyone used this one.

I won it during the Woot Ultimate Challenge Day 3: Squirt Gun Marksmanship

Weight: 7.8 pounds

Doesn't have dimensions

Should arrive 8/28

Un0fficial


quality posts: 17 Private Messages Un0fficial

Paste-A-Woot Bandolier of Carrots
12x12x12 in.
5.5 lbs

Video Challenge Bandolier of Carrots
17x12x12 in.
9.9 lbs


Intrepid Wooter
58 total woots including (Not all listed)
12/1/2010, 4/1/2011, 7/12/2011, 9/14/2011, 12/6/2011, 12/25/2011, 3/22/2012, 4/24/2012, 5/22/2012, 6/26/2012, 7/12/2012(5x), 8/21/2013, 12/3/2013, 1/15/2014, 4/22/2014, 6/2/2014 Bags of Crap


haddenjms


quality posts: 0 Private Messages haddenjms

Paste-A-Woot Bandolier of Carrots
14x10x8
5.6 lbs
Coming 8/30

capguncowboy


quality posts: 15 Private Messages capguncowboy

We got ours today (was scheduled for delivery tomorrow, but we went to the Post Office and picked them up early).

The wife got a kids woot shirt (fits my son), some ear warmer headphones, 2 4-pack AA Sanyo batteries, polka-dot stationary set, some size 5 diapers (how did Woot know we were running low on our nearly potty-trained 2 year old?), a lotion gift set, a reusable crab bag, , an emergency red-light flasher for biking/running, and a screaming monkey.

I got a kids woot shirt (fits my son), AA batteries, a reusable crab bag, polka-dot stationary set, and Vibram FiveFinger running shoes size 41 (too small, oh well).

I think we did pretty well. It's creepy that Woot manages to luck out with some stuff being EXACTLY right -- but maybe that's just me overthinking things.

jon98gn


quality posts: 20 Private Messages jon98gn
capguncowboy wrote:We got ours today (was scheduled for delivery tomorrow, but we went to the Post Office and picked them up early).

The wife got a kids woot shirt (fits my son), some ear warmer headphones, 2 4-pack AA Sanyo batteries, polka-dot stationary set, some size 5 diapers (how did Woot know we were running low on our nearly potty-trained 2 year old?), a lotion gift set, a reusable crab bag, , an emergency red-light flasher for biking/running, and a screaming monkey.

I got a kids woot shirt (fits my son), AA batteries, a reusable crab bag, polka-dot stationary set, and Vibram FiveFinger running shoes size 41 (too small, oh well).

I think we did pretty well. It's creepy that Woot manages to luck out with some stuff being EXACTLY right -- but maybe that's just me overthinking things.



Shhh... It's not like they don't have access to Amazon's data mining on your searches and purchases. Plus maybe they scratch NSAs back, they scratch theirs with some awesome targetted crap flinging.

Moueska


quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
jon98gn wrote:Shhh... It's not like they don't have access to Amazon's data mining on your searches and purchases. Plus maybe they scratch NSAs back, they scratch theirs with some awesome targetted crap flinging.



In that case, can someone PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE give me a laptop or tablet that may-or-may-not-be-open-box?

XD

(My box is totes already sent. 4realz. ^_^ So my begging will do me no good. Actually, I'm just glad to be getting one. WOOHOO!)

Linad


quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad

FedEx hasn't updated me since 5am Saturday =( hopefully it comes tomorrow as was estimated.

jon98gn


quality posts: 20 Private Messages jon98gn
Moueska wrote:In that case, can someone PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE give me a laptop or tablet that may-or-may-not-be-open-box?

XD

(My box is totes already sent. 4realz. ^_^ So my begging will do me no good. Actually, I'm just glad to be getting one. WOOHOO!)



Usually begging doesn't work for Bags. They may humor you if they see fit, and even so you would probably get a notebook with the words written on it P-P-P-Powerbook! or who knows I saw this really crappy Velocity 7" tablet they were selling for $49.99, maybe you'll get a return on that one.

Sometimes you can slightly influence the bags. Someone said all they wanted was a signed letter from ThunderThighs that said ""This is all you get so suck it up buttercup."

I responded by saying "If that happened you would have to get a replacement crap because it didn't have 3 items and a bag.

You would need a yellow question mark paper bag, a letter that says Suck it Up Buttercup from TT, a packet of Flowers to grow your own buttercup, and maybe a small piece of manure courtesy of TT."

Here are the results http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5414710&pageindex=91&replycount=3647#post5436546.

baybei


quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

Mine actually arrived at my office yesterday, and since I didn't work here until today, here are my goodies!



Contents:
38 bags of air
1 Gwen's nest tote bag
1 XL Jerzees brown tee (I already have two...guess I now own three!)
1 Flu and Germ protection supplies
3 bags carrot seeds
3 bags herb mix seeds
1 stationery set
1 Snaplet silicone slap bracelet (Drama Queen)
1 personal training with Jackie DVD
1 box of 100 count mini purple lights
1 Redline Watch

And, sadly very little I will actually use, but it was still fun woot! Thanks Now to find victims...I mean people to give the rest of the stuff to as gifts.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

baybei wrote:Mine actually arrived at my office yesterday, and since I didn't work here until today, here are my goodies!



Contents:
38 bags of air
1 Gwen's nest tote bag
1 XL Jerzees brown tee (I already have two...guess I now own three!)
1 Flu and Germ protection supplies
3 bags carrot seeds
3 bags herb mix seeds
1 stationery set
1 Snaplet silicone slap bracelet (Drama Queen)
1 personal training with Jackie DVD
1 box of 100 count mini purple lights
1 Redline Watch

And, sadly very little I will actually use, but it was still fun woot! Thanks Now to find victims...I mean people to give the rest of the stuff to as gifts.


The purple lights are from me. At my other house, I used to do each bush in a different color: blue, green, gold, red, purple. Over 3000 lights. It looked pretty darn amazing, IMHO.

I had to snatch up the oddball colored lights when I could find them. So I had many boxes left over when I moved. Enjoy!



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

baybei


quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei
ThunderThighs wrote:The purple lights are from me. At my other house, I used to do each bush in a different color: blue, green, gold, red, purple. Over 3000 lights. It looked pretty darn amazing, IMHO.

I had to snatch up the oddball colored lights when I could find them. So I had many boxes left over when I moved. Enjoy!



Ah...nice! In which case, the lights will now be staying as well. I'm sure I can find some purpose for them. Maybe I can make a glowing bed for my cats or something? Ah, I'm sure I'll figure something out hehehe!

dernst_ca1


quality posts: 35 Private Messages dernst_ca1

Received my krapp from the Ultimate Olympics

http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5530035
12x12x17

Box was beat to hell to the extent there was a stomp mark on the top from a big old boot, and the seal was busted on the top of the box...

What was inside:

Lots of Texas Air
1 crab bag
1 slap bracelet
1 set of slap bracelet bling
1 set of hair ties
1 super tiny shirt with lions on it
1 9 volt battery (useful)
1 Human Body x-ray book (kids)
1 My First Words book - depending on who you ask, this is either a book intended for me or a kid
1 4GB mp3 touchscreen mp3 player
1 177 piece art set in a wood box - not sure if the box counts as a piece
1 UNU DX Protective Series 4/4S rechargeable battery case ($30)
1 LED Lenser V2 Dual color LED flashlight ($35)

Not bad to a cruddy video shot late at night on the eve of the greatest wootoff ever..

Thanks Woot!!!

-JMHSRV



Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

spitfire6006006


quality posts: 2 Private Messages spitfire6006006