WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Whoop! Whoop! Time for a wacky new BOC Woot-Off game! It's called "Copy and Paste." Here's how you play:

1. Locate the little URL (HINT: it's where the joke/clue usually is).
  2. Copy the URL.
  3. Paste the URL into the address bar.
  4. Check out. (Better have your payment info loaded)
  5. Hope you did steps 1-4 quicker than EVERYONE ELSE!

That's right. There is no weird gimmick, no math to do, no puzzles to solve, nothing. Just a WHOLE BUNCH of low-quantity BOC sales. That's the good news. The bad news is you probably missed out on, like, 12 of them just reading this.

luv u!
Woot

Quality Posts

spunk115

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spunk115

Gah! I wasn't signed in, and got the "sorry we sold out while you were being a non-signed-in dumbass" message.

I might be misquoting.

stryper2000

quality posts: 27 Private Messages stryper2000

Snagged the first one , Thanks Woot and good luck to everyone in either the Copy and Paste or the Woot Challenge

The Craphound of Woot

Antagonist of Sellbuyer92 , I sniped his Basket Of Checkers

x38

Dissonance

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Dissonance
stryper2000 wrote:Snagged the first one , Thanks Woot and good luck to everyone in either the Copy and Paste or the Woot Challenge

By the looks of the map, you got the only one.

So....it's gonna be one of those woot-offs....

cwolfpack3

quality posts: 7 Private Messages cwolfpack3
stryper2000 wrote:Snagged the first one , Thanks Woot and good luck to everyone in either the Copy and Paste or the Woot Challenge

Congrats, Stryper2000. Only 18 seconds and you nabbed the first one: read the challenge, grabbed the url, pasted it in the address bar, waited for it to load, clicked to buy, and checked out. 18 seconds. Wow. And it was the only one, too!

Thanks to Woot's big anniversary, I'm no longer a bee oh cee virgin. Woohoo!

Dissonance

I hope I'm wrong about only one per new item. It'd be a lot more fun if it was 5~10 every few items.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Dissonance wrote:I hope I'm wrong about only one per new item. It'd be a lot more fun if it was 5~10 every few items.

Fun for who? I mean some wooters are gonna complain no matter what we do so we might as well go for fun for us.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

curtise

quality posts: 20 Private Messages curtise
ThunderThighs wrote:Fun for who? I mean some wooters are gonna complain no matter what we do so we might as well go for fun for us.

Touché!
(so true)
-=C=-

Dissonance

ThunderThighs wrote:Fun for who? I mean some wooters are gonna complain no matter what we do so we might as well go for fun for us.

Fun for me. It's all about me. I thought you knew!?

stryper2000

cwolfpack3 wrote:Congrats, Stryper2000. Only 18 seconds and you nabbed the first one: read the challenge, grabbed the url, pasted it in the address bar, waited for it to load, clicked to buy, and checked out. 18 seconds. Wow. And it was the only one, too!

Actually I just copied and pasted before realizing it was a Bandolier of Carrots I was already signed in and just hit I Want One and strolled through to the checkout and confirmed my order

The Craphound of Woot

x38

Dissonance

Doh! You were just stringing me along. Guess it was about you having fun!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Dissonance wrote:Fun for me. It's all about me. I thought you knew!?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

stryper2000 wrote:Actually I just copied and pasted before realizing it was a Bandolier of Carrots I was already signed in and just hit I Want One and strolled through to the checkout and confirmed my order

So we should hide some of those $1200 laptops in those URLs is what your saving? Lol. (we won't)

skemmis

quality posts: 14 Private Messages skemmis

Staff

ThunderThighs wrote:So we should hide some of those $1200 laptops in those URLs is what your saving? Lol. (we won't)

SHHHHHH. Don't blow our con TT

stryper2000

ThunderThighs wrote:So we should hide some of those $1200 laptops in those URLs is what your saving? Lol. (we won't)

That would be a scare if i wasnt paying attention, lol.

Will these Bags have some of the stuff that you bought?

The Craphound of Woot

x38

Dissonance

I have to take my daughter to college tomorrow. Between the drive, the hauling of 3 dorm-room's worth of stuff, and the emotions (first baby to leave the nest), I should probably get some sleep.

Enjoy the craps dear Wooters. And remember, it's all about TT.

ThunderThighs

Staff

stryper2000 wrote:That would be a scare if i wasnt paying attention, lol.

Will these Bags have some of the stuff that you bought?

Yes, I've been promised that my stuff will make it in the woot-off Bandolier of Carrots. So you have a chance of getting something from me.

amynance

quality posts: 6 Private Messages amynance

Staff

You could always SQUIRT SOME ARMY MEN WITH WATER GUNS to get a Bandolier of Carrots

That's right. Trollin' your blog post, skemmis.

http://www.woot.com/blog/post/its-the-woot-ultimate-challenge-day-3-squirt-gun-marksmanship

stryper2000

ThunderThighs wrote:Yes, I've been promised that my stuff will make it in the woot-off Bandolier of Carrots. So you have a chance of getting something from me.

SWEET!! I will be waiting to see

The Craphound of Woot

x38

spilzer

quality posts: 119 Private Messages spilzer
amynance wrote:You could always SQUIRT SOME ARMY MEN WITH WATER GUNS to get a Bandolier of Carrots

http://www.woot.com/blog/post/its-the-woot-ultimate-challenge-day-3-squirt-gun-marksmanship

Ooh, I like where this is going. It's an Ultimate Challenge vs. Wootoff showdown!

skemmis

quality posts: 14 Private Messages skemmis

Staff

amynance wrote:You could always SQUIRT SOME ARMY MEN WITH WATER GUNS to get a Bandolier of Carrots

*Fist-Shake*

LEM-

quality posts: 147 Private Messages LEM-

Ok folks!

It's been a long 15 months of waiting since I had my last BоC! And it is happening again! I just got myself one nice, big, fat, smelly, crappy baggy!!!

Still trying to come to terms and get it into my head that it is real! I scored a [censored] Bаg of Crаp!!!!!!

And good luck to all of the others trying! Looks like the fastest finger game is still on, but without server crashes now...

Sulliedgyrl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sulliedgyrl

5 times. 5 times in a row, and I'm too slow. This is going to be a long night. Hah.

fuloash

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fuloash

Had it in my cart, hit checkout.....was too slow....def going to be a long day.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

I'M TAKING MY ARMY MEN AND GOING HOME.

;)

I gotta get up in the morning. Night, folks!

Keep the party going!

jrs1980

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jrs1980

Love it, though one-per-sale is going to be hella hard. But I hope the writers enjoy their time off that this creates.

And on a completely unrelated note, is there an easy way to c&p on a tablet? Kindle, specifically? I can only highlight the whole flippin' page, or just the last part of a url, with an errant space thrown in.

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

gti87

quality posts: 4 Private Messages gti87

I got a Bandolier of Carrots. So freakin excited! Now I can go to sleep and wish everyone else GOOD LUCK in your quest for crap!

acraigl

quality posts: 41 Private Messages acraigl

I like this much better than the games. I have no chance, but I like it better. These people are freaking FAST! I can't possibly move that quickly.

Sulliedgyrl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sulliedgyrl

I didn't get one earlier. I slept. I'm not getting one now. I wept.
My heart is broken woot. I bet.
My fingers are snails. I crept.

carol2bs1grl

quality posts: 7 Private Messages carol2bs1grl
acraigl wrote:I like this much better than the games. I have no chance, but I like it better. These people are freaking FAST! I can't possibly move that quickly.

Ditto that....my page loads up way too slow at work, so by the time I get the link and click I want one, it's sold out in my cart, lol.

[urlhttp://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/b5502c28-f049-480e-a59b-f63eded1a6a7.png[/url]

biggiephat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages biggiephat

Woo! I got one at work on the 3M projector. Thank god or today would of been a VERY unproductive day.

Thanks Woot!

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot

I snagged a day 2 Ultimate Challenge PM Badgers or Chipmunks. Can I get a Badgers or Chipmunks during the woot off too? That is...if I am fast enough with copy/paste.

It seems to me I should be able to since it is being offered in a different format. I see that once per week deal as one Badgers or Chipmunks for each way they offer them during that week.

I am guessing the woot! staff is monitoring this thread. However, if I don't see a response in the somewhat near future, I will probably copy/paste this in another thread.

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

Oh, why do I bother? My system and/or I are just not quick enough. *sobs*

carol2bs1grl

quality posts: 7 Private Messages carol2bs1grl

I'm starting to think that I should have left all the "sold out" bags in my listing of missed deals...just to see just how many times I failed. Wait.....why would I want to do that to myself??

[urlhttp://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/b5502c28-f049-480e-a59b-f63eded1a6a7.png[/url]

olcubmaster

quality posts: 30 Private Messages olcubmaster
ThunderThighs wrote:Yes, I've been promised that my stuff will make it in the woot-off Bandolier of Carrots. So you have a chance of getting something from me.

That's the closest thing to an indecent proposal I've had in years. Thanks!

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

hot72chev

quality posts: 11 Private Messages hot72chev

Both myself and my PC are old and slow. I cannot compete with the young and the speedy. I will leave this quest to the younger, hipper, tech-savvier, retired and unemployed. This giant time-suck is over for me.

liambc3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages liambc3

Is this done...or are they just being hidden now? I enjoy more of a challenge, just curious.

ThunderThighs

Staff

liambc3 wrote:Is this done...or are they just being hidden now? I enjoy more of a challenge, just curious.

Just keep watching from sale to sale. We're evil that way. Heh.

ThunderThighs

Staff

renrutnairbwoot wrote:I snagged a day 2 Ultimate Challenge PM Badgers or Chipmunks. Can I get a Badgers or Chipmunks during the woot off too? That is...if I am fast enough with copy/paste.

It seems to me I should be able to since it is being offered in a different format. I see that once per week deal as one Badgers or Chipmunks for each way they offer them during that week.

I am guessing the woot! staff is monitoring this thread. However, if I don't see a response in the somewhat near future, I will probably copy/paste this in another thread.

One per week, pls. Spread the wealth.

ThunderThighs

Staff

jrs1980 wrote:Love it, though one-per-sale is going to be hella hard. But I hope the writers enjoy their time off that this creates.

And on a completely unrelated note, is there an easy way to c&p on a tablet? Kindle, specifically? I can only highlight the whole flippin' page, or just the last part of a url, with an errant space thrown in.

Time off. *Snort*