amynance

quality posts: 6 Private Messages amynance

Staff

Linad wrote:Guess I'm going home for the rest of the day. Enough work has been done. Time to stock up on crap!

Edit: Just got my link for this one! I'll play nice and wont go after any more crap this week =) I might still do the video challenges for fun though ;)

Tomorrow's is gonna be a doozy, folks! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
Linad wrote:Not too many friends around at 1am

Only the best of friends!

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

selor

quality posts: 1 Private Messages selor

At last! I got my link to my very own Bunch of Coconuts! This has made my day...

Linad

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad
amynance wrote:Tomorrow's is gonna be a doozy, folks! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

As long as it's not a math problem!

jfenchel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfenchel
Linad wrote:As long as it's not a math problem!

Where you're going wrong there is writing down the problem, skip that step and math is way more fun

stryper2000

quality posts: 27 Private Messages stryper2000

I know I'm way late but wanted to do a true to form video for the heck of it

The Craphound of Woot

Antagonist of Sellbuyer92 , I sniped his Basket Of Checkers

x36

Un0fficial

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Un0fficial

Woot!

Thanks woot staff. You rock my socks <3

Intrepid Wooter
58 total woots including (Not all listed)
12/1/2010, 4/1/2011, 7/12/2011, 9/14/2011, 12/6/2011, 12/25/2011, 3/22/2012, 4/24/2012, 5/22/2012, 6/26/2012, 7/12/2012(5x), 8/21/2013, 12/3/2013, 1/15/2014, 4/22/2014, 6/2/2014 Bags of Crap

valtakis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages valtakis

Have the Bandolier of Carrots#39;s been awarded already?

Linad

valtakis wrote:Have the Bandolier of Carrots#39;s been awarded already?

The link to buy one has been sent out to our private message inbox

Zarabear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zarabear

Darn, I really thought I was in the running with my squirt gun.

Too many to list... Woot on, Wayne.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

/readies self to pounce on next challenge

/realizes that she still can't watch youtube at work

;_;

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot
barkwoot wrote:

Did you have to do this in your garage because you didn't want to get things in your house wet or were you hiding in there because the rest of your house was sleeping?

barkwoot

quality posts: 86 Private Messages barkwoot
renrutnairbwoot wrote:Did you have to do this in your garage because you didn't want to get things in your house wet or were you hiding in there because the rest of your house was sleeping?

Yes.

The water gun was in the garage, although I did have to bring it in to fill it up. I figured the garage was a safe place for the water and any noise that I made wouldn't wake the kiddos. Also gave me an excuse to "wash" the car...

In my haste to grab the water gun and get the video posted, I did manage to rip up a pair of shorts fairly badly. Got snagged on some shelving while I was trying to squeeze between it and the car. I'm sure a video of that would have been much more entertaining. Thankfully, that one doesn't exist.

Linad

I had another item in my cart when I ordered the Bandolier of Carrots (the pyle speakers from Tech.woot a couple of days ago) I only received one tracking number for the order and apparently it already arrived at my house! (I'm at work so I can't check) It's probably just the speakers though. Doubt the crap was already sent.

EDIT: The package weight matches the weight of the speakers so it's def not the crap.