WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

VIZIO 32" 720p LED Smart TV

Speed to First Woot:
2m 23.551s
First Sucker:
mxpressw
Last Wooter to Woot:
packy40
Last Purchase:
a year ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 38% of Woot.com Woots
Top 15% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 31% of Woot.com Woots
Top 26% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 10% first woot
  • 4% second woot
  • 27% < 10 woots
  • 25% < 25 woots
  • 34% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 8% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 1% one month old
  • 6% one year old
  • 84% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 97% bought 1
  • 1% bought 2
  • 1% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
94%
6%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

lichme


quality posts: 3187 Private Messages lichme

Item: VIZIO 32" 720p LED Smart TV
Price: $209.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Refurbished

Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
7/17/2013 - $209.99 (Woot-off) - 43 comment(s)
7/17/2013 - $209.99 (Woot-off) - 43 comment(s)
7/16/2013 - $209.99 (Woot-off) - 52 comment(s)
6/19/2013 - $209.99 (Woot-off) - 0 comment(s)
6/18/2013 - $209.99 (Woot-off) - 12 comment(s)


6/24/2013 - $210.00 (Woot Plus)

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

haddenjms


quality posts: 0 Private Messages haddenjms

No! Are the Bandolier of Carrots over or just not here for this item?

SeeTheArt


quality posts: 2 Private Messages SeeTheArt

Where are the previous items? I can't see what I missed. The blog is all articles and videos now – why? Why doesn't Wootalyzer include the other sections, or why isn't there a Wootalyzer for them? And if Woot can find so much stuff, why did two-fer Tuesday disappear? So much is going wrong here.

arkansan4ever


quality posts: 0 Private Messages arkansan4ever
SeeTheArt wrote:Where are the previous items? I can't see what I missed. The blog is all articles and videos now – why? Why doesn't Wootalyzer include the other sections, or why isn't there a Wootalyzer for them? And if Woot can find so much stuff, why did two-fer Tuesday disappear? So much is going wrong here.



If you click on the 'community' right beside the green woot! you'll be able to see all the previous items.

But the bigger questions are 1) where are all the Wooters and 2) why were the previous woots lasting mere minutes?? (Although this one looks as if it's going to be here for awhile...)

vatorman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages vatorman

You're just BEGGING them to throw a Roomba up aren't you ?

miken927


quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

Does the YouTube app let you watch ANY video on YouTube, or is it just certain content?


------------------
I Bet on Sky

calvecg


quality posts: 2 Private Messages calvecg

Bought 2 last time around, maybe a month ago? One perfect, the other totally fractured. Woot Support says they don't have any more, so I have to get a refund. Yet here they are again! What gives? Do I buy another one, or wait and see if they send me a new one, since they obviously have them? Great TV, love the apps size and clarity is perfect for where I'm using it (and will be perfect for where I want to use the other one, if I get it). This was on sale this weekend at Target for $249.

calvecg


quality posts: 2 Private Messages calvecg

Aw, the heck with it. I bought another one anyway. If I wind up with 3 I have a good idea where the 3rd one can go.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

calvecg wrote:Bought 2 last time around, maybe a month ago? One perfect, the other totally fractured. Woot Support says they don't have any more, so I have to get a refund. Yet here they are again! What gives? Do I buy another one, or wait and see if they send me a new one, since they obviously have them? Great TV, love the apps size and clarity is perfect for where I'm using it (and will be perfect for where I want to use the other one, if I get it). This was on sale this weekend at Target for $249.


FWIW, we likely didn't have any more from that purchase (PO). Then we bought more so here they are.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

fashionista


quality posts: 0 Private Messages fashionista

waiting for a kindle... preferably the paperwhite!!!

SeeTheArt


quality posts: 2 Private Messages SeeTheArt
arkansan4ever wrote:If you click on the 'community' right beside the green woot! you'll be able to see all the previous items.

But the bigger questions are 1) where are all the Wooters and 2) why were the previous woots lasting mere minutes?? (Although this one looks as if it's going to be here for awhile...)





Why is 'history' called 'community'? And I've made more than one quality post by virtue of today alone. You are right – Woot is spreading itself too thin. Nothing stands out when everything is a Woot item all the time.

love2cruise


quality posts: 7 Private Messages love2cruise

DARN! Been waiting on this to come back and I missed it.

Denimbear


quality posts: 7 Private Messages Denimbear
miken927 wrote:Does the YouTube app let you watch ANY video on YouTube, or is it just certain content?



It lets you watch any You Tube video you want I got a vizio smart tv with 3d in it . I love IT

Never Take for Granted what God Has given you so Freely , for tomorrow it maybe gone


albearto


quality posts: 0 Private Messages albearto

I'd like to know when the dang thing will be shipped, I purchased it five days ago and it still has not been shipped. Get your darn stubby fingers out of your dang booger noses you Wooteans, I want my dang tv!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

albearto wrote:I'd like to know when the dang thing will be shipped, I purchased it five days ago and it still has not been shipped. Get your darn stubby fingers out of your dang booger noses you Wooteans, I want my dang tv!

Since you asked so nicely (*snort*), I looked up your info. You ordered on 8/21. The sale said it would ship in 3-5 BUSINESS days. This is the 3rd business day.

HOWEVER, it looks like it's shipped and we're just waiting on the tracking info to upload. In the meantime, you can use FedEx Track by Reference:

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.


And, you're welcome.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jmbutler


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmbutler

Mine showed up today DOA with a damaged screen. Now time to dig on what my next steps are ... crap.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jmbutler wrote:Mine showed up today DOA with a damaged screen. Now time to dig on what my next steps are ... crap.

ack. Sorry about that. Email support@woot.com and they'll help you out.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

kirknoonan


quality posts: 1 Private Messages kirknoonan
jmbutler wrote:Mine showed up today DOA with a damaged screen. Now time to dig on what my next steps are ... crap.



Mine too! I stupidly didn't test it until it was all wired up and mounted on the wall.

kingman1964


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingman1964

I purchased a TV from Woot and the sound didn't work right out of the box. They sent me to their claim center and I had to pay $35.28 to ship back a TV that didn't work. I'm pissed and will never purchase another item from Woot. This is ludicrous and a rip off !!!! Buyer beware!!!!