andrewprogrammer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andrewprogrammer

It came with a Canadian keyboard. Where's Trollface Hiding??

KyserSoze

quality posts: 18 Private Messages KyserSoze

I got mine a couple of days ago, looks like brand new condition. This is my 1st Win 8 machine & I don't care for the new interface so I installed classic shell. Also,I had to edit the registry to turn off the lock screen and to turn on num lock at start up. I also added gadgets free from http://8gadgetpack.bplaced.net.

KyserSoze

The online specs say this model has bluetooth. I d/l'ed the latest drivers, now when I go to settings/change PC settings/wireless the bluetooth switch shows up but I can't turn it on. Anybody have any luck with turning on the bluetooth?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

KyserSoze wrote:The online specs say this model has bluetooth. I d/l'ed the latest drivers, now when I go to settings/change PC settings/wireless the bluetooth switch shows up but I can't turn it on. Anybody have any luck with turning on the bluetooth?

We did not list BT in the specs for this computer.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

KyserSoze

ThunderThighs wrote:We did not list BT in the specs for this computer.

OK...Thanks.

gclhd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gclhd

I got mine a few days ago. I had issues with it almost immediately after turning it on for the first time. It has shut off twice for no reason, the graphics have gone b&w and fuzzy after using the VGA port. And I've already seen the blue screen of death. I feel like I got a lemon. Hopefully the Woot staff will remedy this.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gclhd wrote:I got mine a few days ago. I had issues with it almost immediately after turning it on for the first time. It has shut off twice for no reason, the graphics have gone b&w and fuzzy after using the VGA port. And I've already seen the blue screen of death. I feel like I got a lemon. Hopefully the Woot staff will remedy this.

Sorry for the problems. Email support@woot.com to see what options they can offer.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

KyserSoze

gclhd wrote:I got mine a few days ago. I had issues with it almost immediately after turning it on for the first time. It has shut off twice for no reason, the graphics have gone b&w and fuzzy after using the VGA port. And I've already seen the blue screen of death. I feel like I got a lemon. Hopefully the Woot staff will remedy this.

Sorry to hear that. I have had no problems at all...except I don't like win 8.