quality posts: 2772 Private Messages lichme

Item: Panasonic 16AA/8AAA/2-9V Battery Pack
Price: $7.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

draigun

quality posts: 22 Private Messages draigun

TT, do you know if your special craps will make it into these? I got one last night and looking forward to it.

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn

Ante chamber of doom... too slow

\

SColburn

quality posts: 4 Private Messages SColburn

I'm calling B.S. on this Tiny URL thing. I've done it 6 times now within seconds and it's already sold out ... not even a failed attempt at an order.

ladylyssiah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ladylyssiah

GAHHH so close. Was processing and denied last second.. I have NEVER won a Backpack of Carbonite..and seemingly never will.

Sigh..Wasted enough time today on this.

indytycoon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages indytycoon

I missed the carp.... not sure how much faster I can press checkout.

jon98gn

Ante chamber of doom... too slow

\

whywhere0000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whywhere0000

i had it all and it said my payment was denied. now how exactly does one payment get denied when you have a PAYPAL account and a credit card on file id love to freakin know.

rignes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rignes
whywhere0000 wrote:i had it all and it said my payment was denied. now how exactly does one payment get denied when you have a PAYPAL account and a credit card on file id love to freakin know.

Are we sure there aren't bots doing this? I copied and pasted the url in less than one second and it was sold out. Crazy...

wootntitbenice

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wootntitbenice

Said my account was denied - my bank says NOT - total fail.

slapo12

quality posts: 2 Private Messages slapo12

I got a similar message about payment being denied. Very frustrating. So there is only 1 Bandolier of Carrots at a time?

Kilikopele

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kilikopele

Darn. Add me to the losers pile. In the grand scheme of life, could my Copy/Paste skill really be holding me back?

Seriously, I only come here for the articles.

draigun

SColburn wrote:I'm calling B.S. on this Tiny URL thing. I've done it 6 times now within seconds and it's already sold out ... not even a failed attempt at an order.

If you're not already, quick hint. Chrome has a "Go to this link" feature in the right-click menu after highlighting a link. Saves the few seconds copying, then pasting in the address bar.

I watched it that time, and the link lasted for at least 10 seconds before it sold out. It's possible!

jsh139

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jsh139

Got it into my cart, proceeded to checkout, and..... freaking login page. After I had already logged in.

Hit place order and..... server error page.

Such a PITA.

Insert signature here.

zekecatz

quality posts: 201 Private Messages zekecatz
SColburn wrote:I'm calling B.S. on this Tiny URL thing. I've done it 6 times now within seconds and it's already sold out ... not even a failed attempt at an order.

I'm getting this message:
Warning: Unsafe Website Blocked!
tinyurl.com

This website has been blocked temporarily because of the following reason(s):

Spyware, Mobile, Hacking, Operating System

What is Woot doing?

Snatch4982

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Snatch4982

Dang it! Got the Bucket of Carp into the cart, but now you have to manually"Proceed to Checkout" instead of being taken there automatically... I proceeded to proceed and... well... you know how it goes :-( Curse you, Bandolier of Cacti! Curse you!

- Birthday of Celebrations #1 6/3/2013
- Birthday of Celebrations #2 1/16/2014
- Shirt-Birthday of Celebrations 7/11/2014

rmount

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rmount

I bought some batteries!

draigun

jsh139 wrote:Got it into my cart, proceeded to checkout, and..... freaking login page. After I had already logged in.

Hit place order and..... server error page.

Such a PITA.

Also, be sure to add an item to your cart and get to the checkout page every now and then to avoid this! Just remember to remove the item from your cart just after, so you don't get caught up with an "item sold out!" message when trying to check out the with the Bandolier of Carrots

whywhere0000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whywhere0000
draigun wrote:If you're not already, quick hint. Chrome has a "Go to this link" feature in the right-click menu after highlighting a link. Saves the few seconds copying, then pasting in the address bar.

I watched it that time, and the link lasted for at least 10 seconds before it sold out. It's possible!

btw draigun, congrats on your Bandolier of Carrots win earlier this morning!

trackzero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages trackzero

Damn! I actually had an orange button that time & then it prompted me to re-authenticate (I *was* logged in), and by the time I pasted in my complex-ass password, I'd lost *yet another* attempt at a Broken Old Colon.

I have yet to get one in my 7+ years of Wooting. I'm beginning to think it's all a scam.

There is no Bandolier of Carrots The Bandolier of Carrots is a lie.

rignes

trackzero wrote:Damn! I actually had an orange button that time & then it prompted me to re-authenticate (I *was* logged in), and by the time I pasted in my complex-ass password, I'd lost *yet another* attempt at a Broken Old Colon.

I have yet to get one in my 7+ years of Wooting. I'm beginning to think it's all a scam.

I sat waiting for TinyURL to finish the redirect for about 5 seconds. That's probably what screwed me over. Ahhh well...

draigun

whywhere0000 wrote:btw draigun, congrats on your Bandolier of Carrots win earlier this morning!

Thanks! Luckily I'm on late shift, today. So I had the luxury of staying up late when there wasn't so many people online trying to get it.

aaee

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aaee

I wish that Woot would stop selling batteries.. Don't you like your planet Woot?

brodie657

quality posts: 1 Private Messages brodie657
trackzero wrote:Damn! I actually had an orange button that time & then it prompted me to re-authenticate (I *was* logged in), and by the time I pasted in my complex-ass password, I'd lost *yet another* attempt at a Broken Old Colon.

Same here. I was already logged in...

I got one 4 or 5 years ago. I can attest to the fact that it is a bag of random crap. Other than the novelty of winning it, I didn't end up actually using anything in it.

rignes

brodie657 wrote:Same here. I was already logged in...

I got one 4 or 5 years ago. I can attest to the fact that it is a bag of random crap. Other than the novelty of winning it, I didn't end up actually using anything in it.

I did use my Classic Foot Flush I got in a Bandolier of Carrots for a while...

http://www.amazon.com/Foot-Flush-Classic-The/dp/B000ULTZOG

SColburn

quality posts: 4 Private Messages SColburn
draigun wrote:If you're not already, quick hint. Chrome has a "Go to this link" feature in the right-click menu after highlighting a link. Saves the few seconds copying, then pasting in the address bar.

+1 to you, draigun. I am indeed using Chrome. I'm pretty quick on the Ctrl+C/V trigger, but seconds saved are seconds earned. Thanks!

nancy33498

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nancy33498
lichme wrote:Item: Panasonic 16AA/8AAA/2-9V Battery Pack
Price: $7.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

Home Depot sells 36 for $14.99

Nancy Snap

pg318

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pg318
trackzero wrote:Damn!

I've had two, so they must be real. All I've gotten was a breast pump, a rhinestone covered purse, a broken spirit level, and a backpack with one strap...and a garden sprinkler.

theco2

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theco2

You don't have to copy/paste, with the Firefox Linkification add-on.

As for the batteries; I wouldn't take Panasonic batteries, if they were free.

jon98gn

pg318 wrote:I've had two, so they must be real. All I've gotten was a breast pump, a rhinestone covered purse, a broken spirit level, and a backpack with one strap...and a garden sprinkler.

Oh yes. I got one of those garden sprinklers.. the one that you plug your hose into and then it shoots water up a big one foot away. That went into the donation pile along with the foot flush amongst most crap I've gotten.

\