0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

lichme

quality posts: 3023 Private Messages lichme

HenryBob

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HenryBob

as soon as it showed up for me the Bandolier of Carrots was sold out...

My normal alias is University of Pi/UniversityOfPi
(though I created this account before I fully began using that)

The Link of Power

[Sig 8/21/13]

rignes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rignes
lichme wrote:Item: Sunpak 61.7" Deluxe Tri-Monopod
Price: $19.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
6/18/2013 - $28.99 (Woot-off) - 1 comment(s)
4/23/2013 - $28.99 (Woot-off) - 5 comment(s)

8/21/2013 - $19.99 (Woot Plus)
8/13/2013 - $19.99 (Woot Plus)
8/6/2013 - $19.99 (Woot Plus)
7/11/2013 - $28.99 (Woot Plus)
7/1/2013 - $28.99 (Woot Plus)

This think of having just one Bandolier of Carrots per item is terribly frustrating. I'd think they wouldn't want to piss off customers. At this point it's beginning to get so annoying that it's soon going to be not worth the effort.

auctionsaver

quality posts: 19 Private Messages auctionsaver

I actually have this, or the last version. It is a great tripod. It isn't SUPER sturdy like a $100-200 one, but it does the job and is very light. I especially like that you can attached the camera holder to the camera and then in turn attach that to the tripod. Makes it easier to put on, and briefly take off if needed.

For what it lacks in stability, it makes up portability. but it is sturdy enough for 90% of the shoots.

dhess

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dhess

I went too that link as soon as it came up...

Guess I won't be getting a Bandolier of Carrots.

hekx

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hekx
HenryBob wrote:as soon as it showed up for me the Bandolier of Carrots was sold out...

I was in and at the proceed to checkout cart within 5 seconds of the link being active. It was sold out, just as a heads up for those wondering how quick you have to be...

mystery250

quality posts: 10 Private Messages mystery250

Agreed. At least make it 20 or something. Could do it. 100 times to make 2,000 Bandolier of Carrots#39;s like they used to have per time.

rignes wrote:This think of having just one Bandolier of Carrots per item is terribly frustrating. I'd think they wouldn't want to piss off customers. At this point it's beginning to get so annoying that it's soon going to be not worth the effort.

lifevirusx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lifevirusx
rignes wrote:At this point it's beginning to get so annoying that it's soon going to be not worth the effort.

Then the strategy is working

auctionsaver

quality posts: 19 Private Messages auctionsaver
mystery250 wrote:Agreed. At least make it 20 or something. Could do it. 100 times to make 2,000 Bandolier of Carrots#39;s like they used to have per time.

Agreed. It used to be 99% junk and then someone would get a free TV or something.

I personally picked up two metal woot buckets, an andre the giant action figure, a fishing pen, a twa travel kit and a few other things. I treasure all of them. Especially the two buckets and the andre the giant.

gdarland

quality posts: 4 Private Messages gdarland
auctionsaver wrote:I actually have this, or the last version. It is a great tripod. It isn't SUPER sturdy like a $100-200 one, but it does the job and is very light. I especially like that you can attached the camera holder to the camera and then in turn attach that to the tripod. Makes it easier to put on, and briefly take off if needed.

For what it lacks in stability, it makes up portability. but it is sturdy enough for 90% of the shoots.

Thank you....of the 10 posts so far, one was actually about this product and it is appreciated. Based on your info, I'm in.
Thanks again!

gtd4912123

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mystery250 wrote:Agreed. At least make it 20 or something. Could do it. 100 times to make 2,000 Bandolier of Carrots#39;s like they used to have per time.

It would still sell out just as fast and some would still be grumbling about it not being enough.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

draigun

quality posts: 23 Private Messages draigun
ThunderThighs wrote:It would still sell out just as fast and some would still be grumbling about it not being enough.

TT. I didn't see your answer earlier. You mentioned a while back, you did some shopping for the Bandolier of Carrots but the last few rounds you mentioned it didn't make it in the bags. Do you think we'll be seeing it this time?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

draigun wrote:TT. I didn't see your answer earlier. You mentioned a while back, you did some shopping for the Bandolier of Carrots but the last few rounds you mentioned it didn't make it in the bags. Do you think we'll be seeing it this time?

Yep, I've confirmed they went into these bags. Not every bag, of course. I didn't get that much!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders