0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

lichme

quality posts: 2870 Private Messages lichme

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn

Really woot. Relogin. That was a nail in the coffin for me.

\

slinkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slinkey

I am going to have so many missed Bandolier of Carrots in my cart by the time this is over

darktide00

quality posts: 4 Private Messages darktide00

WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooWoooooooooooooooT!!!!! My dreams of Bandolier of Carrots was answered!!!!!! Thank you!!!! :-)

I told you not to bother me while I'm cleaning my Room!

mystery250

quality posts: 10 Private Messages mystery250

Get some robotussin then. It stops the coffin.

jon98gn wrote:Really woot. Relogin. That was a nail in the coffin for me.

wootntitbenice

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wootntitbenice

Really... re-login????? I checked to make sure I WAS logged in and get this message - another fail.

hhbhagat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hhbhagat

Am I not catching on about something when it comes to these crazy Bandolier of Carrots links? Oh, right, people using bots to get them. Maybe there should be a captcha system easy enough (and quick enough) for a human to get, but difficult for a computer. Come on woot, it is totally unfair to those who do not have bots and auto link getters on their side.

angelamona

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angelamona

Come ON!! Crap!

wooting4keeps

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wooting4keeps
darktide00 wrote:WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooWoooooooooooooooT!!!!! My dreams of Bandolier of Carrots was answered!!!!!! Thank you!!!! :-)

Niiiice! How many had you actually tried on?

• First Woot: 08/21/2012
  • First Barge Of Carp: 04/24/2013
  • Second Box of Chips: Coming soon.
  • Total Woots as of 6/19/2013: 47
  • Dollars spent: $2000+

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK
jon98gn wrote:Really woot. Relogin. That was a nail in the coffin for me.

I think everybody gets that. It's an extra ID check instead of typing in that credit card verification number (whatever it's called)

wooting4keeps

CatCK wrote:I think everybody gets that. It's an extra ID check instead of typing in that credit card verification number (whatever it's called)

I think only after a certain amount of time has elapsed without cart activity. Someone in one of the other threads made a suggestion that's been working for me which is to add something to your cart every 15 mins or so, take it to the checkout stage, then you can remove it right away, but you'll 're-set' that need for second authentication.

darktide00

quality posts: 4 Private Messages darktide00
wooting4keeps wrote:Niiiice! How many had you actually tried on?

8 hours..... no bots... no lunch break... no work done.... but now, Victory!

I told you not to bother me while I'm cleaning my Room!

jon98gn

CatCK wrote:I think everybody gets that. It's an extra ID check instead of typing in that credit card verification number (whatever it's called)

It's kinda weird. There is a specific timeout phase. So if you haven't logged in a little bit you have to do it again to verify. Oddly if you log out then login you can skip that step if it's been a small enough time period. Maybe I need to use Chrome so it remembers my password.

\

wooting4keeps

darktide00 wrote:8 hours..... no bots... no lunch break... no work done.... but now, Victory!

See everyone? Hahaha. WORTH IT!

Edit: As much as some of us might start thinking WE deserve it (more and more after every failed attempt), there's probably someone (or 5) out there who have actually given up more or tried harder, so congrats to winners.

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK
wooting4keeps wrote:I think only after a certain amount of time has elapsed without cart activity. Someone in one of the other threads made a suggestion that's been working for me which is to add something to your cart every 15 mins or so, take it to the checkout stage, then you can remove it right away, but you'll 're-set' that need for second authentication.

Hmmm, I'll have to give that a try. Either that, or log out & back in every 15 minutes or so like jon98gn said.

Though on the last few, I haven't even been able to get that far before it's sold out.

horrorfreakshow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages horrorfreakshow

does this need to be grounded?

curtkram

quality posts: 0 Private Messages curtkram

there appears to be a Bandolier of Carrots in the link in the description. but only one?

jon98gn

wooting4keeps wrote:I think only after a certain amount of time has elapsed without cart activity. Someone in one of the other threads made a suggestion that's been working for me which is to add something to your cart every 15 mins or so, take it to the checkout stage, then you can remove it right away, but you'll 're-set' that need for second authentication.

I have been doing this. That's what took me off guard when I had to re-auth. I don't have the easiest password to type since I have made it secure compared to P@ssword....

\

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

wooting4keeps wrote:See everyone? Hahaha. WORTH IT!

Edit: As much as some of us might start thinking WE deserve it (more and more after every failed attempt), there's probably someone (or 5) out there who have actually given up more or tried harder, so congrats to winners.

I like your attitude!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders