lichme

quality posts: 3187 Private Messages lichme

Item: Apple 64GB iPad 3rd Gen
Price: $449.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Refurbished

Search Amazon Search Google

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

jerry465

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jerry465

even with the ... i failed

explorien

quality posts: 1 Private Messages explorien

box of chorizo... I want to go to there...

phtymcge

quality posts: 3 Private Messages phtymcge

assbutts!!!!!

CatCK

quality posts: 52 Private Messages CatCK
jerry465 wrote:even with the ... i failed

Yeah, me too. Thought I had a chance on this one.

testudoaubreii

quality posts: 13 Private Messages testudoaubreii

Nice work, trep1.

waznrvt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages waznrvt

all of the Bandolier of Carrots urls show that they were all bought right when the woot off started. woot.com has never been able to give this type of fair chance to before. The URLs always leak out, with this, the treasure map, all of these "fair chance" promotions. I miss the days of server roulette

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

waznrvt wrote:all of the Bandolier of Carrots urls show that they were all bought right when the woot off started. woot.com has never been able to give this type of fair chance to before. The URLs always leak out, with this, the treasure map, all of these "fair chance" promotions. I miss the days of server roulette

They weren't purchased when the Woot Off started, that's the start date of the URLs. The URLs are open but we've disguised them so that Bots don't sweep them up.
The treasure map was an awesome addition, I agree. Some folks were able to breach a lot of issues there as well too.

I tend to agree with you about the latter part of your post, but I'm not sure that's an efficient way of running the show either.
I dunno. (this isn't bait, just wanted to clarify the whole "bought at beginning Woot-Off" bit)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ROGETRAY wrote:They weren't purchased when the Woot Off started, that's the start date of the URLs. The URLs are open but we've disguised them so that Bots don't sweep them up.
The treasure map was an awesome addition, I agree. Some folks were able to breach a lot of issues there as well too.

I tend to agree with you about the latter part of your post, but I'm not sure that's an efficient way of running the show either.
I dunno. (this isn't bait, just wanted to clarify the whole "bought at beginning Woot-Off" bit)

To add to this, if you look at the hourly bar chart, it shows the time of the purchase and that's matching the time the sale was launched.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

waznrvt

ThunderThighs wrote:To add to this, if you look at the hourly bar chart, it shows the time of the purchase and that's matching the time the sale was launched.

how was the speed to first woot 22+hr ago?

waznrvt

waznrvt wrote:how was the speed to first woot 22+hr ago?

or is that when the url was active? but if that is so the other speed to first woot shows about 12min, so that would still look to me that it was bought shortly after the url becoming active 23hr ago