Staff

lichme

quality posts: 3354 Private Messages lichme

Item: Samsung Tab 2 10.1" 16GB w/Accessory Kit
Price: $279.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
6/17/2013 - $279.99 - 21 comment(s)

6/18/2013 - $280.00 (Woot Plus)
4/30/2013 - $280.00 (Woot Plus)

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

slinkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slinkey

IM so tired of losing! removing this nonsense from the url is starting to get annoying. I got closer back when there were a few characters in front of the url. now i cant even get a bag in the cart.

Pooba001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pooba001

Score, it's a bagerrific day! That's my second in 4+ years.

Pooba001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pooba001

Sorry slinkey, next one is all you. YOU CAN DO IT!

slinkey wrote:IM so tired of losing! removing this nonsense from the url is starting to get annoying. I got closer back when there were a few characters in front of the url. now i cant even get a bag in the cart.

slinkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slinkey

maybe you are cranky and need some rest

slinkey wrote:IM so tired of losing! removing this nonsense from the url is starting to get annoying. I got closer back when there were a few characters in front of the url. now i cant even get a bag in the cart.

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
Pooba001 wrote:Score, it's a bagerrific day! That's my second in 4+ years.

Good deal! High 5!

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 9 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 38 Quality Posts L-M-A-O SMH! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more of our positive posts are noticed. Thank you W00T staff. Notice how many full carts get emptied. Thousand of Quality Posts for nonsensical information by some. Fair? SMH again. Glad we don't run our business the way W00T does since their Amazon affiliation.

tehlilone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tehlilone
Pooba001 wrote:Score, it's a bagerrific day! That's my second in 4+ years.

Congrats... almost got it (I'd like to think that way) but didn't hit the complete button fast enough