Staff

lichme

quality posts: 3178 Private Messages lichme

Item: Samsung Tab 2 10.1" 16GB w/Accessory Kit
Price: $279.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
6/17/2013 - $279.99 - 21 comment(s)

6/18/2013 - $280.00 (Woot Plus)
4/30/2013 - $280.00 (Woot Plus)

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

slinkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slinkey

IM so tired of losing! removing this nonsense from the url is starting to get annoying. I got closer back when there were a few characters in front of the url. now i cant even get a bag in the cart.

Pooba001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pooba001

Score, it's a bagerrific day! That's my second in 4+ years.

Pooba001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pooba001

Sorry slinkey, next one is all you. YOU CAN DO IT!

slinkey wrote:IM so tired of losing! removing this nonsense from the url is starting to get annoying. I got closer back when there were a few characters in front of the url. now i cant even get a bag in the cart.

slinkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slinkey

maybe you are cranky and need some rest

slinkey wrote:IM so tired of losing! removing this nonsense from the url is starting to get annoying. I got closer back when there were a few characters in front of the url. now i cant even get a bag in the cart.

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
Pooba001 wrote:Score, it's a bagerrific day! That's my second in 4+ years.

Good deal! High 5!

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

tehlilone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tehlilone
Pooba001 wrote:Score, it's a bagerrific day! That's my second in 4+ years.

Congrats... almost got it (I'd like to think that way) but didn't hit the complete button fast enough