zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

lichme

quality posts: 2772 Private Messages lichme

Item: Google Nexus 10 32GB Tablet
Price: $379.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Refurbished

Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
5/22/2013 - $379.99 (Woot-off) - 31 comment(s)

5/28/2013 - $380.00 (Woot Plus)

swifijon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swifijon

was not expecting the monkeys to get pulled down that fast.

ovencheckin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ovencheckin

I hit place my order and it was sold out.. so close. I need one before my birthday tomorrow!

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

/dancedancedance

defiant999

quality posts: 2 Private Messages defiant999

I have no idea how people are getting these. I can't even come close.

renatuslives

quality posts: 10 Private Messages renatuslives
defiant999 wrote:I have no idea how people are getting these. I can't even come close.

I got a "Payment Denied" earlier today

Soul-crushing it was.

tomm2thumbs

quality posts: 27 Private Messages tomm2thumbs

This is a great tablet!

pro400

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pro400

Congratulations Woot. Your service now equals Yahoo. That is pretty sad.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

Black mamba!!

------------------
I Bet on Sky

njager05

quality posts: 3 Private Messages njager05
pro400 wrote:Congratulations Woot. Your service now equals Yahoo. That is pretty sad.

+1

nickstewartroc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nickstewartroc
renatuslives wrote:I got a "Payment Denied" earlier today

Soul-crushing it was.

Same problem here, apparently there is a problem with Woot accepting Discover, I got a call from Discover making sure I had authorized it, and said there are quite a few people having problems, all being on the Woot end since Discover is giving them the acceptance

You know what sucks? Vacuums

Moueska

tomm2thumbs wrote:This is a great tablet!

Context! (Or is it just an attempt to get us through the item? XD)

WootElpresidente

quality posts: 2 Private Messages WootElpresidente

yep..that confirms it. woot can no longer complain about the woot followers complaining about loaded servers. "hey let's implement a puzzle url game and limit it to 1 Bandolier of Carrots per offering!" guess what woot? you just drove away what limited people you had following you. this site is just what made it popular at one time..a Badgers or Chipmunks.

"croelker" For Vice President

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 35 Private Messages sellbuyer92
swifijon wrote:was not expecting the monkeys to get pulled down that fast.

I fully expect a "real" monkey closer in about 30 - 40 minutes

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

drummerguy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages drummerguy

been over charged on shipping all the items i bought today i was charged...someone said they stopped that well here is what it says when you click on the cart icon $5 Ships Your Entire Order

One $5 charge covers standard shipping to a single address for everything in your cart.

That’s right. Your five bucks buys you standard shipping for your entire order, as long as it’s all going to the same address.

That goes for any order, of any size, from any site in the Wootosphere.

Moueska

drummerguy wrote:been over charged on shipping all the items i bought today i was charged...someone said they stopped that well here is what it says when you click on the cart icon $5 Ships Your Entire Order

One $5 charge covers standard shipping to a single address for everything in your cart.

That’s right. Your five bucks buys you standard shipping for your entire order, as long as it’s all going to the same address.

Yes. And each new checkout has a new order number, thus a new shipping charge. This changed a little bit ago... I think we're coming up on a year now.

drummerguy

Moueska wrote:Yes. And each new checkout has a new order number, thus a new shipping charge. This changed a little bit ago... I think we're coming up on a year now.

oh i get what your saying now ...well I think i'm done with woot to many changes in the wrong way for me..but thanks for explaining it to me,really thank you I call it manipulation and greed but that's just me..thanks though

tomm2thumbs

drummerguy wrote:been over charged on shipping all the items i bought today i was charged...someone said they stopped that well here is what it says when you click on the cart icon $5 Ships Your Entire Order

You might want to cancel your orders if that is true -- I read the same info from the cart and it is deceptive at the very least given that they had that policy earlier. They should clearly say Per-Cart in each and every instance of purchasing something, instead of making it sounds like you can buy across different woots and still get a single shipping fee.

Moueska

drummerguy wrote:oh i get what your saying now ...well I think i'm done with woot to many changes in the wrong way for me..but thanks for explaining it to me,really thank you I call it manipulation and greed but that's just me..thanks though

It's a shame that they did away with it, but it used to be $5 shipping on every item, at least we can attempt to "bundle" with the woot plus deals, etc. (I know it's not the 1-day, 1-deal of the 00's, but they did charge $5 for each item in the woot-off back then, too.)

Moueska

tomm2thumbs wrote:You might want to cancel your orders if that is true -- I read the same info from the cart and it is deceptive at the very least given that they had that policy earlier. They should say per-cart.

It includes the $5 shipping in the total, so I usually use it to calculate my impulse-shopping expenses. ^_^;

drummerguy

tomm2thumbs wrote:You might want to cancel your orders if that is true -- I read the same info from the cart and it is deceptive at the very least given that they had that policy earlier. They should say per-cart.

never cancelled an order ..you know how ?if it's easy please explain..thanks

defiant999

quality posts: 2 Private Messages defiant999
renatuslives wrote:I got a "Payment Denied" earlier today

Soul-crushing it was.

Ouch! Hell by the time I reload the site it's gone before I can copy. Must be something I'm not getting...and I thought it was bad with the bots.

tomm2thumbs

drummerguy wrote:never cancelled an order ..you know how ?if it's easy please explain..thanks

visit here:
http://www.woot.com/blog/post/order-cancellation-you-can-do-it-now-if-you-must

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
drummerguy wrote:never cancelled an order ..you know how ?if it's easy please explain..thanks

email service@woot.com, tell them you want to cancel. Be sure to tell them the order number and your Woot name.

drummerguy

Moueska wrote:It's a shame that they did away with it, but it used to be $5 shipping on every item, at least we can attempt to "bundle" with the woot plus deals, etc. (I know it's not the 1-day, 1-deal of the 00's, but they did charge $5 for each item in the woot-off back then, too.)

no I use to do every woot -off and after the first item i bought that was the only item i was charged shipping on I've bought 10 different woot off items and it was 5.00 to ship all of it for that day.fact

drummerguy

tomm2thumbs wrote:visit here:
http://www.woot.com/blog/post/order-cancellation-you-can-do-it-now-if-you-must

thank you tom