WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Random Shirts & Such!

You know how it goes, right? Hit the buy button and wait. In a few weeks/months/centuries you'll get a package. You won't know what's inside. But it'll be great. Oh, boy, will it be great! And if it's not, you know, use it as a rag to wash the car.

traquy

quality posts: 51 Private Messages traquy

Do the 2XL long sleeve T's run larger or smaller than the short sleeve? Might order some but hate them to be tight.

wyk3d

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wyk3d

Sigh...everytime I see a random sale I'm excited to click and see if they are offering totes. I am then turned into a sad panda when they are always sold out....one day random tote you will be mine!

rapjr11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rapjr11

I know it's all about random - but is there a list of the possible colors you can get from the random blanks? Granted I'd probably wear just about any color, but the better chance I'd get a color I'd like, the more I'd want to buy them!

theco2

quality posts: 67 Private Messages theco2

Random = random

ksassy71

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ksassy71
traquy wrote:Do the 2XL long sleeve T's run larger or smaller than the short sleeve? Might order some but hate them to be tight.

In my experience, the long sleeve t's are pretty close to the regular t's, if not a tad roomier. I order the same size and am happy! The lightweight hoodies on the other hand do run small. If you are a 2xer, don't order it. I'm an xl, and order 2xl,and it's a bit snug. I order 2xl regular hoodies and love the extra room.

mixedsoul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mixedsoul
ksassy71 wrote:In my experience, the long sleeve t's are pretty close to the regular t's, if not a tad roomier. I order the same size and am happy! The lightweight hoodies on the other hand do run small. If you are a 2xer, don't order it. I'm an xl, and order 2xl,and it's a bit snug. I order 2xl regular hoodies and love the extra room.

Thanks for the heads up on the hoodies! I was tempted to buy one or two but didn't want to chance it not being roomy enough! I'll stick to my tshirts.

joe789joe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joe789joe

Got my shirts in and......What are the chances for already getting a previous design from a previous random!!

Also anyone order a tote? Did not receive it in the package with the shirts.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

joe789joe wrote:Got my shirts in and......What are the chances for already getting a previous design from a previous random!!

Also anyone order a tote? Did not receive it in the package with the shirts.

If you're missing parts of your order, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know. They'll be more than happy to answer any questions you have and help remedy the situation.

Compstonkid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Compstonkid

Got my T-Shirts today. Was surprised that one of them said "@$$" That was it, nothing else on it. I thought the shirts were all from Shirt Woot.

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Compstonkid wrote:Got my T-Shirts today. Was surprised that one of them said "@$$" That was it, nothing else on it. I thought the shirts were all from Shirt Woot.

I too have the ASS shirt! There was an employee based tshirt contest a little while back. Our very own @agingdragqueen was 'behind' the ASS-ery. I only wish it were printed on a hat.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.