beware

quality posts: 4 Private Messages beware
jeskimo5 wrote:Give it a full charge, worked for me

I had same issue.. does not work. Dyson said the battery needed to be replaced. Ripoff.

Manki

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Manki
beware wrote:I had same issue.. does not work. Dyson said the battery needed to be replaced. Ripoff.

That is insane that you got one for 50$. I'm sorry that it didn't work but for that price I have to think they gave you a used one or a defective one. Either way that sucks. sorry to hear.

-

wd6cmu

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wd6cmu
wonko80 wrote:Does this work well for vacuuming carpeted steps? There are some corded step vacuums that get good reviews (Eureka 71B), but I like the idea of it being cordless as I think that will make it more likely to be used often.

I would not recommend it for carpets, it will not pick up enough to make it worth the expense. My house is wall-to-wall carpet, so mine mostly finds use in the travel trailer where it does a good job on the vinyl floor and is easy to dump outside.

sjc314

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sjc314
Manki wrote:
For those that have this vacuum... How do I clean the roller head? I've seen that there are these coin slits on the side and I try to spin them to take it apart so I can clean the roller and free it of tangles. Is it possible to remove the roller and clean it or did I misinterpret the design?

You just take off the coin slot cap and remove the roller and clean it. It it's clogged up, you'll have to pull hard to get it out as it is a tight fit.

Manki

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Manki
sjc314 wrote:You just take off the coin slot cap and remove the roller and clean it. It it's clogged up, you'll have to pull hard to get it out as it is a tight fit.

A reply- Thank you sjc314! I'll try that tonight. I've been just trying to do my best with a scissor.

-

rntonp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rntonp
smegheid wrote:Oi, Woot! Can you please sort something out with the whole "Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes and APO addresses not available for this item" rubbish?

I know being on a rock in the middle of the Pacific complicates matters somewhat, but surely there's some way of handling this?

Literally every freakin' thing I've ever wanted to buy on woot has this plastered on the bottom, ruining my chances. I really do mean literally, too; I've bought nary a thing on woot, not because I didn't want to but because I couldn't. I only registered to cake is a lie and moan about it, to be honest...

-- tell u what, mate. Find a legit copy of Obama's birth certificate and I WILL buy whatever you want from now on and mail it to you from my house. ,{<> <>},