WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Speakman Bath & Shower

If you're going to be clean, you might as well be comfortable and stylish as well. What fun is a shower with out gleaming, sparkling, lovely faucet or hand-held wand? THE ANSWER IS NONE. NONE FUN.

CeruleanDragon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CeruleanDragon

Am I the only one that looked at the brand name and automatically assumed that there would be a water-proof wireless/Bluetooth speaker in the shower head?

pucmw11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pucmw11
CeruleanDragon wrote:Am I the only one that looked at the brand name and automatically assumed that there would be a water-proof wireless/Bluetooth speaker in the shower head?

I would imagine that I am the only one who looked at this and went SPEAKMAN! YESSSSSSSS!!

For those who do not know and who have not reviewed shower heads...speakman shower heads (especially their original one) are fantastic! I own one currently and they are the premier brand of showerhead in most 5 star hotels. As long as your water pressure doesn't suck...this will change your mornings for the better! Just don't expect low flow ;)

"In reading the lives of great men, I found that the first victory they won was over themselves...self-discipline with all of them came first."
-Harry S Truman

pedalpowered

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pedalpowered

I assume the combo unit (and others) is only plastic with a chrome finish. Does anyone know if the hose is metal or vinyl or otherwise? I noticed the sold-out hand-held units stated metal, and the combo and fixed don't state any material. I noticed on the spec sheets on their site that some of their units have vinyl hoses (and vinyl is toxic to the planet and people). However, this unit wasn't to be found (probably Woot-exclusive or a closeout).

alanisrox69

quality posts: 3 Private Messages alanisrox69

Are the flow regulators removable?

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871

I was just looking at sink faucets... where did they go?

Nvm I searched my history, expired apparently.