quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: How many tattoos do you have?
  • 69.1% - None 1853
  • 12.2% - One 327
  • 6.8% - Two 183
  • 3.5% - Three 93
  • 6.7% - Four or more 179
  • 1.8% - A complex mosaic of inkwork that cannot be quantified as individual tattoos 48
2683 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

cappo

quality posts: 35 Private Messages cappo

Hmm... the numbers so far don't look good enough to justify tattoo-parlor.woot, I'm afraid.

trixierix

quality posts: 1 Private Messages trixierix

One and planning another. Started late (29).

It is always funny when people say "When you get old that's going to look gross when your body isn't nice anymore." I hate to break it to anyone, but once you hit about 50, a tattoo won't increase or decrease your body's desireablility. And if hope by the time I'm in a nursing home I'd learn not to care what other people think.

myfester

quality posts: 4 Private Messages myfester
trixierix wrote:One and planning another. Started late (29).

It is always funny when people say "When you get old that's going to look gross when your body isn't nice anymore." I hate to break it to anyone, but once you hit about 50, a tattoo won't increase or decrease your body's desireablility. And if hope by the time I'm in a nursing home I'd learn not to care what other people think.

LOL...You got it! I'm in my 40's and just a huge fun rooster on my shoulder blade with tail feathers going down part of my arm. (I started with tats when I was 26). I get the same silly question you hear. I say, "well, I'll get an inchworm on my boob, so when they droop, it'll just look like a snake". Kinda shuts them up. hehe.

gemsgirl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gemsgirl

Interesting to look at, but when your body becomes an ongoing work piece of art, only certain individuals will check you out. Everyone who decides to get a tattoo should be wise in getting one of quality. Check out your studio and the artist.

lboban

quality posts: 12 Private Messages lboban
cappo wrote:Hmm... the numbers so far don't look good enough to justify tattoo-parlor.woot, I'm afraid.

Shhh...don't give them any ideas...

bigdal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigdal

So why havent there been free Woot Tatoos? Have never liked tatoos - all are the same ugly color, make no sense and if easily visable - lower the stature of the tatooee!