WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Cameras & Accessories

You know how you'll see people but they won't be there? No, not like ghosts. Like, on the internet. Those people are actually called photographs. How do you get these photograph things? Using a camera. Like the ones we're selling here!

JobyOne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JobyOne

I have an NX200, and it's a GREAT camera. The shooting speed is a little slow, but other than that it shines in every way possible.

The build quality and in-hand feel is amazing. It's remarkably small and surprisingly light, but also very solid feeling.

The lenses are high quality and affordable.

The sensor performs marvelously even it surprisingly low light. Even at high ISOs it's relatively low noise.

The NX series full size flashes are also pretty decent.

I've got basically zero complaints after owning the thing for over a year. That camera has redefined my idea of what a camera should be.

mweir1981

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mweir1981

Anyone have any experience with the SunPak tri/monopod. Already have a good tripod but looking for an inexpensive yet decent monopod.

u5bLue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages u5bLue

found the Sunpak 30 LED Video Light on a different site for $25 free shipping

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/815999-REG/Sunpak_VL_LED_30_30_LED_VIDEO_LIGHT.html

was interested but maybe I'll buy elsewhere !

rantisdel

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rantisdel

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/815999-REG/Sunpak_VL_LED_30_30_LED_VIDEO_LIGHT.html

Fail cheaper at bh

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 96 Private Messages radi0j0hn
mweir1981 wrote:Anyone have any experience with the SunPak tri/monopod. Already have a good tripod but looking for an inexpensive yet decent monopod.

Need to know how you plan on using it. Just for family self-timer pics, fine. For super long lenses that require absolute vibration free conditions, not so good.It's got to do with mass and materials used. Carbon fiber and wood are the most vibration tree. However, even a cheap tripod that you use is better than no tripod.

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.