Quality Posts

nangtadam

quality posts: 8 Private Messages nangtadam

Own it, love it.

lichme

quality posts: 3120 Private Messages lichme

vivaciousvalerii

quality posts: 3 Private Messages vivaciousvalerii

I waited years to get a dyson and picked this one up a few months ago. This machine has made me enjoy a task I've hated since childhood. It moves easily around objects, picks up more things than I thought possible, and the cord is super long. I would tell anyone to get this dyson.

Draicus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Draicus

And now for something completely different.

But seriously, I've owned one of these and it was the only time in my life I didn't hate vacuuming.

bmrbill

quality posts: 138 Private Messages bmrbill

Here are some Home Depot reviews along with some info / reviews from Consumer Reports.

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
nangtadam wrote:Own it, love it.

Now I really want it. Purple or Pink?

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3801 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

TONS of great reviews (4.7 out of 5.0) over at bestbuy.com

conanthelibrarian

Pretty good reviews (4.4 out of 5.0) over at The O

conanthelibrarian

TONS of great reviews (4.5 out of 5.0) over at target.com

lwang

quality posts: 32 Private Messages lwang

I got the DC-39 and the first few times I vacuumed waaay past the recommended max fill line (literally stuffed all the way to the top). I would have not known because the suction was still just as strong. This is so different from other bagless turbine vacuums where I would vacuum and I would start noticing little bits here and there left behind even though the container was nowhere near full. It is only when I felt the suction from the wand, do I notice there is barely any suction.

PinkFloyd2003

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PinkFloyd2003

If I hadn't JUST bought the DC24 I would have bought this.

Jendaya

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jendaya

I have a "Factory Reconditioned" Dyson that I just adore. You'd never know that it wasn't brand new except that it was shipped in a pain brown box instead of a retail one. I would absolutely recommend buying it this way -- in case anyone was on the fence about that aspect of it.

lwang

quality posts: 32 Private Messages lwang
Jendaya wrote:I have a "Factory Reconditioned" Dyson that I just adore. You'd never know that it wasn't brand new except that it was shipped in a pain brown box instead of a retail one. I would absolutely recommend buying it this way -- in case anyone was on the fence about that aspect of it.

To correct you, it is shipped in a Dyson box that happens to be brown, the same way if it is new, as opposed to many refurbished product where things seems to be thrown into a box without instructions, warranty, accessories, usually hastily and improperly packaged.

ychia

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ychia

Darn good vacuum. Got one a while ago, also reconditioned, same price. Don't regret it at all- it has powerful suction that doesn't drop off as the canister fills. Doesn't get clogged even with thick or fine hair. Rolls easily and pivots around obstacles. Has good reach with the wand and convenient emptying.

Overall, a very well designed product. It's expensive even half off, but totally worth it.

sabotageapril

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sabotageapril

i got the factory refurbished dc25 almost 1.5 years ago from woot....love it!

my mom has the d41 and loves it. since it is pretty similar but an upgrade (larger aw, bin capacity, reach and cord length) i would definitely recommend the dc41!

my only complaint with the dc25 is the short cord length, which isn't a big deal, but the dc41 solves that issue. after looking at the comparison of the 2, knowing that this one is only $45 more than the one i got and is an upgrade, i don't see how you could go wrong!

the comparison:
dc41 vs dc25 comparison

also, dyson's factory reconditioned vacuums are like brand new.

so yeah, i'd definitely get one if i were in the market for a new vacuum!

RaiseAkitas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RaiseAkitas

The good: These vacuum cleaners have good suction.

The not so good: The hose and wand are very cheaply made.

If you are just looking for a nice upright then these definitely fit the bill. If you use your hose and attachments often then you might be slightly disappointed.

I own the yellow one and find myself using my Filter Queen more often even though it's a canister type.

lorenzodemedici

quality posts: 38 Private Messages lorenzodemedici

Is the DC41 the same as the DC41 Animal? Or is the Animal an upgraded model?

I'm in for this deal - can't resist the lure of half price, but I am a little worried about all the customer reviews that say the plastic is cheap and breaks easily.

jono216

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jono216

Still don't like vacuuming, but a dyson makes it better and faster that's for sure.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lorenzodemedici wrote:Is the DC41 the same as the DC41 Animal? Or is the Animal an upgraded model?

I'm in for this deal - can't resist the lure of half price, but I am a little worried about all the customer reviews that say the plastic is cheap and breaks easily.

The Animal version includes an extra attachment. Thet attachment isn't included in this sale. So this is not an Animal Dyson.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jimroth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimroth

We really like ours (from w00t). It made my wife enjoy (well, not hate) vacuuming again.

anu4real

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anu4real

Is Dyson really that much better? For the price one can get a hoover or bissell Vacuums with Steamers.

boiler92

quality posts: 1 Private Messages boiler92

I bought a factory reconditioned Dyson 10 years ago and it has always, and to this day continues to run like a champion. I would highly recommend Dyson. I think they are that much better then the competition.

schellb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schellb

Don't bother getting a Hoover or Bissell. They are the worst vacuums I ever used. The Hoover is very heavy and awkward and the Bissell looses it's suction within 6 months. I am a professional House Cleaner and I swear by the Dyson cleaner they DO NOT loose any kind of suction and they deep clean your carpets. You may pay more for this vacuum, but your carpet cost way more to replace.
This is the very BEST vacuum I have ever used.

gak0090

quality posts: 79 Private Messages gak0090

A human Dyson:

Yes- I realize the grammatical errors- please try and look past that.

motrayeg6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages motrayeg6

I keep getting denied when trying to buy one this is pissing me off and they have no phone customer service so just playing the waiting game until they get to my email.

snwbrdrjeff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snwbrdrjeff

Is this the Dc41 Animal or Dc41 Animal Complete?

ThunderThighs

Staff

snwbrdrjeff wrote:Is this the Dc41 Animal or Dc41 Animal Complete?

It's the DC41 without the extra attachments that come with the Animal or Animal Plus version.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

motrayeg6 wrote:I keep getting denied when trying to buy one this is pissing me off and they have no phone customer service so just playing the waiting game until they get to my email.

Sorry for the problems. It can be due to any of a number of things:

Check with your bank to see if they're denying the charge

Make sure your billing address on your woot account info matches the billing address on the payment source.

Sometimes just restarting your computer helps.

FORUM MODERATOR

workinpoor

quality posts: 15 Private Messages workinpoor

From the write-up:

"Scorched pieces of the American flag"

Was that really necessary?

deekor

quality posts: 1 Private Messages deekor

Got this from woot awhile back. My wife loves it! Not one complaint on it. Great deal!

adr5

quality posts: 4 Private Messages adr5
anu4real wrote:Is Dyson really that much better? For the price one can get a hoover or bissell Vacuums with Steamers.

Good question. I have a Bissel and I am considering a Dyson. The suction on the Bissel is excellent. It cleans really well. The bad things are that is is heavy and hard to maneuver around things. One of the attachments that fits in a nook carved into the back keeps falling out. The Bissel is almost what I want. If I could be sure the Dyson was better in all aspects, I would jump on it.

gak0090

workinpoor wrote:From the write-up:

"Scorched pieces of the American flag"

Was that really necessary?

I have to agree with you on that. I did not even notice it (didn't read the write-up) until you mentioned it. That is disrespectful of woot.

jiminyjiminy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jiminyjiminy
jimroth wrote:We really like ours (from w00t). It made my wife enjoy (well, not hate) vacuuming again.

Why don't you vacuum instead of your wife?

SimonWoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SimonWoot

I bought a Factory re-conditioned Dyson DC14 back in 2008, Still going strong, Upgrading to this one and giving the old one to a family member.

imaudi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imaudi

Wait, why won't this work on beaver pelts?

kashmirton

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kashmirton
gak0090 wrote:I have to agree with you on that. I did not even notice it (didn't read the write-up) until you mentioned it. That is disrespectful of woot.

Get over it, folks. I did read it, and came to the comments section just to see how many people were going to whine :-P

u29460

quality posts: 0 Private Messages u29460

Bought Dyson DC25 on Woot for $279.99 back in 2009. Still running like the day I bought it. 41 is a bigger number so its got to be better, Yeah?

[size=really big and fancy][color=redish]Woo Woo Toot![/color=tuitonga][/size)

jrj3224

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jrj3224

I've been gone from the boards for awhile - when did woot! start selling vacuum cleaners...?

gak0090

kashmirton wrote:Get over it, folks. I did read it, and came to the comments section just to see how many people were going to whine :-P

So - I see you're quite the patriot. Have you served? Do you have family that's served your country? Why don't you ask those people that have lost family or friends serving this country if this is something to whine about? The flag is a symbol of our country- you got a problem with it, pack your $hit and go.