WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Cookware & Bakeware From KitchenAid

No. Put it down. That pan is disgusting. You were using it during the Reagan administration, and it was gross then. OK, yes, most things looked  gross during the Reagan administration. The point is that you need new pans and, oh, hey, look! Excellent pans! What a coincidence!
KitchenAid official site

LarryLars

quality posts: 65 Private Messages LarryLars

From the write-ups:

"This KitchenAid cake pan features carbon steel construction with a handy non-stick surface."

"... and the nonstick that lines the cookie pan means cookies, brownies and pastries lift off easily and leave little to clean up."

Does anyone know what this "nonstick" is made of?

!

Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

liztull

quality posts: 12 Private Messages liztull
LarryLars wrote:From the write-ups:

"This KitchenAid cake pan features carbon steel construction with a handy non-stick surface."

"... and the nonstick that lines the cookie pan means cookies, brownies and pastries lift off easily and leave little to clean up."

Does anyone know what this "nonstick" is made of?

Yes, I have the same question. I believe it's hard anodized aluminum (if I'm looking at the correct item on Amazon) but can someone please confirm?

manhandsha

quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

liztull wrote:Yes, I have the same question. I believe it's hard anodized aluminum (if I'm looking at the correct item on Amazon) but can someone please confirm?

I just emailed the buyers to see if we have this info. I'll post back when I get an answer.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

rpr63501

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rpr63501

From the (inadequate) photo, it doesn't appear to be coated with any non-stick at all.

Stumpy91

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Stumpy91

Any answer yet on what the non-stick interior is made of?

manhandsha wrote:I just emailed the buyers to see if we have this info. I'll post back when I get an answer.

• 75 total wOOts including
  • 4/01/10 Adventure Crap
  • 12/25/09 Santa's Sack O' Crap
  • 10/23/08, 9/25/09, 3/26/10, 5/26/10, 6/24/10, 9/22/10, 10/21/10, 12/1/10, 1/25/11, 3/9/11, 5/11/11 and 3/22/12 Bundles of Crayons
  • 12 sellout.wOOts
  • 5 shirt.wOOts
  • No kids.wOOts (that I know of)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Stumpy91 wrote:Any answer yet on what the non-stick interior is made of?

Not yet. Still waiting to hear back from vendor.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

manhandsha

quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Hey everyone- It sounds like we aren't able to get the info about the non-stick material. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.