lichme

quality posts: 2750 Private Messages lichme

Here are some reviews for the TV
And Here are some more

3.5-4 star avg

RaisinROM

quality posts: 10 Private Messages RaisinROM

You're late woot !

Dazzle DVD, Tornado USB, No Crank Hose Reel, SCREAMING Monkey, Woot Off Lights, Solar Panel, Ion USB Turntable, Power Squid, Sansa, Slacker, Ed Hardy RC Plane, EzyFlare, iPod, hammer, tv, A N D . . . my FIRST Bag of Coal !!!!!!!!!!! After that: Little Giant ladder, large button remotes for dad, Dremel Multi-Max tool, Vornado Fan, Emerson Timer, Oliso Iron, EZY Flares, LED Safety Triangle, Dyson DC21, Screaming Monkeys, Mini CamCorder

drunkenalien

quality posts: 46 Private Messages drunkenalien

How do you post all this info so fast lichme?

starmanbackwards

quality posts: 6 Private Messages starmanbackwards

Ssmsung Blu Ray players are AWFUL in regards to being user friendly....terrible!!!!!!!

bmrbill

quality posts: 134 Private Messages bmrbill

Here is the Product Page.

k87

quality posts: 2 Private Messages k87

People in GARDENA, CA 90249 or close by can go pick one up from an eBay seller for $529.99. I wouldn't do it though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sanyo-58-DP58D33-1080P-120Hz-4-000-1-LED-LCD-HDTV-TV-LOCAL-PICKUP-ONLY-/171060555345

lichme

quality posts: 2750 Private Messages lichme
drunkenalien wrote:How do you post all this info so fast lichme?

Hax. Surely I have better things to do than to sit up waiting for rollover with a bunch of tabs open waiting to search for this info, just to get Double Rainbow's. Yep, gotta be hax.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3325 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Let's watch this video on the sound bar

conanthelibrarian

middle of the road review (3 out of 5 stars) on the sound bar over at samsclub.com

conanthelibrarian

TONS of solid reviews (4.1 out of 5.0) on the Blu-ray player over at bestbuy.com

scott.hall

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scott.hall

The "analog audio out" thing that people are complaining about in reviews--can I not just run a digital audio line out from the DVD/cable/satellite receiver (or some other workaround)?

I'm home-theater-impaired, but this seems like a good cheap way to get a t.v. in the new living room.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

PRICE UPDATE

Whoa, what happened here? Who lowered that price? Quick! Take advantage of it before someone notices!

Small Print: if you already purchased, money will fly back into your pockets soonish.

Note: these items will ship separately. You will likely receive the components before the TV. The TV is shipped freight and you will be called to arrange delivery. Make sure your phone number on your account is correct.

UPDATE: They may actually ship together. Do still need a phone number to arrange delivery.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

davedoy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages davedoy

What is the point of mixing brands like this? If you need all these devices, buy from ONE manufacturer so that they talk to each other and you use one remote. The TV's remote will have buttons for basic functions on the disk player, and the disk player's remote will usually have at least volume control for the TV / sound bar.

Troutbucket

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Troutbucket

Any warranty on this stuff? Not seeing anything on the product page and weary of refurbs without one.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Troutbucket wrote:Any warranty on this stuff? Not seeing anything on the product page and weary of refurbs without one.

It's at the bottom of the Features tab:

Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty

There's also a link to add SquareTrade protection if you want.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bubbaq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubbaq

Bought a refurb large screen Sanyo from Woot a couple of years ago. After a few months the power unit fried. Found out it had been refurbed in Mexico and I would have to send it to a border town in Ca. for warranty. Cost me close to $300 to get it fixed locally.

cgiguru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cgiguru

These Sanyo TVs are notorious for crapping out right at the 13th month. If you're brave enough to buy this, make sure you get some kind of extended warranty.

lemonflavor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lemonflavor
cgiguru wrote:These Sanyo TVs are notorious for crapping out right at the 13th month. If you're brave enough to buy this, make sure you get some kind of extended warranty.

Is there a video that plays the soundbar so you can tell what it sounds like?

I'm not that dumb. But are there any audiophiles that are anywhere near happy with any sondbars? I've never heard one in person.

nuggy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nuggy
lemonflavor wrote:Is there a video that plays the soundbar so you can tell what it sounds like?

I'm not that dumb. But are there any audiophiles that are anywhere near happy with any sondbars? I've never heard one in person.

A Sanyo TV with Samsung components.....I am sure Samsung is going to love this deal.....

Woot The F?

escalante

quality posts: 8 Private Messages escalante
k87 wrote:People in GARDENA, CA 90249 or close by can go pick one up from an eBay seller for $529.99. I wouldn't do it though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sanyo-58-DP58D33-1080P-120Hz-4-000-1-LED-LCD-HDTV-TV-LOCAL-PICKUP-ONLY-/171060555345

Really, why not. I live very close by and except for the "seller refurbished" I would not have a problem with pickup.

nicfranz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nicfranz

Mine came in and the none of the freaking lines in work. all (even usb) give flashing horizontal lines across the screen. Its definitely the lines in because it doesn't happen for normal menus and use.

andreajen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andreajen
nicfranz wrote:Mine came in and the none of the freaking lines in work. all (even usb) give flashing horizontal lines across the screen. Its definitely the lines in because it doesn't happen for normal menus and use.

Did they call you to schedule delivery?
No one has called me yet and I the ship tracker link is broken.

ThunderThighs

Staff

andreajen wrote:Did they call you to schedule delivery?
No one has called me yet and I the ship tracker link is broken.

Sorry your tracking isn't working. Looks like it's close to you now. Go to this site:

http://harmony.myseko.com/Track

Your tracking number is WT + your order number. So:

WTxxxxxxx

There's also contact numbers for them on that page so you can call to check on delivery.

samdodd1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samdodd1

My TV arrived but I am yet to see the sound bar or the blue ray. Hoping they come soon.

clintiv

quality posts: 2 Private Messages clintiv

Got my TV package about three weeks ago. TV and Blu-ray are working fine, but I am just now getting around to setting up the soundbar. It's not working yet. Does anybody have a suggestions?