WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

ProForm Refurbished Treadmills

So it's refurbished? Cool! I was just wondering, is there anything left over? Like, does it come with the previous person's stamina? Or their running physique? Please?
ProForm official site

caluth

quality posts: 8 Private Messages caluth

If you buy enough of them you can protect your house from a zombie invasion!

jspot35

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jspot35

Why does she have the treadmill with a tv screen on it set up in front of the big screen tv? Just sayin'

brickfrenzy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages brickfrenzy
jspot35 wrote:Why does she have the treadmill with a tv screen on it set up in front of the big screen tv? Just sayin'

Because it's a really bad photoshop.

That being said, I'm seriously considering buying one of these. A little concerned about a refurb treadmill though.

daymeeyan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages daymeeyan

I really want one of these, but I haven't been having much luck with refurbs lately.

Jayrookie

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jayrookie
caluth wrote:If you buy enough of them you can protect your house from a zombie invasion!

you're right!!! in for 9

rscottv7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rscottv7

I have a few questions:
Normally the budget models of the Proform Treadmill have a lifetime frame, 3 year parts, 1 year labor warranty. Is the warranty on these really only 90 days?

How does the shipping work for these giant, heavy items? Can they bring it inside if you are home. Can you arrange a particular time for delivery?

Thanks!

luke975

quality posts: 13 Private Messages luke975
rscottv7 wrote:I have a few questions:
Normally the budget models of the Proform Treadmill have a lifetime frame, 3 year parts, 1 year labor warranty. Is the warranty on these really only 90 days?

How does the shipping work for these giant, heavy items? Can they bring it inside if you are home. Can you arrange a particular time for delivery?

Thanks!

yep it looks like the warranty is only 90 days. from the time of purchase, not when you receive the item.

from the description these will be delivered to the first point of cover, porch, garage, etc. of course like anything money talks. a 20 could convince the delivery guys to take it into your home.

I always did like yardsales.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

rscottv7 wrote:I have a few questions:

Thanks!

i will get a confirmation, but typically with treadmills (and similar items), they are shipped freight. somebody calls to arrange a time for delivery and they bring the item into the "point of cover" described on the sale page.

as i said, i'll get a confirmation on that, but that is how we've typically done it.

UPDATE: this has been confirmed. hopefully that answers your questions!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

hosesplus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hosesplus

I bought a pro-form re-furb about 6 years ago. It was very noisy from the get-go then after 2-3 weeks it stopped. Help desk said change fuses and put it on it's own fuse breaker. Did both, worked for 4 more weeks then had to change fuses (disassemble and reassemble every time, 15 screws + 4 panels)every couple of days. They sent a new motor (I had to install)and it was great! Until 9 months later when the whole cycle began again Guess what? No warrantee! Every couple of months I take it apart and change the fuses, sux!!

FIGHTING CRIME AND INDIFFERENCE SINCE 8:32 THIS MORNING

litvish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages litvish

Does anyone know how much assembly does this requires?

therealjosh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages therealjosh
litvish wrote:Does anyone know how much assembly does this requires?

Same question. That might be a deal breaker for me since I can get a no assembly from the website for a hundo more.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

litvish wrote:Does anyone know how much assembly does this requires?

Assembly is definitely required. You can go to the ProForm Support Page and type in the model number to get more more info including a manual (maybe).

I found it for a few of the models but a few weren't there. I'm figuring the assembly is similar between the models.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

KevinatWoot

quality posts: 18 Private Messages KevinatWoot

What a silly photo -- the lady has a perfectly good 42" HD TV right in front of her; but she would rather watch baseball on a 15" HDTV?

therealjosh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages therealjosh

I sent a message to the woot service but I'm just doubling my bets. I need to change the shipping address on my order.