WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Under the Tights: Super Clothes

Everybody knows that bad guys can attack super-powered heroes in their dreams. You have to be ready for action! Wear these cute super-suits to bed, and you'll be ready to win. FOR JUSTICE!

massacres

quality posts: 0 Private Messages massacres

I wanted to get these for some kids to put away as christmas presents. Any chance we can get better sizing information. Specifically On the girls? I have a 11 8 and 6 YO, are these all gonna just be huge?

FlappingCrane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FlappingCrane

Attention Woot! writers: Your tagline at the bottom of the page should read, "If Justice doesn't wear glow-in-the-dark Batgirl underwear then sign me up for evil, baby."

To force a rainbow angers God.
-Stan Smith

sarahat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sarahat

No rear view on the underpants? Do these actually cover one's ass, or is a perpetual wedgie the price one pays for being a superhero?

caroltz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caroltz

My friends and I wore the Batgirl, Wonder Woman and Superman tanks as our Warrior Dash costumes. They were great!

Indecision may or may not be my problem.

pekasperski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pekasperski
caroltz wrote:My friends and I wore the Batgirl, Wonder Woman and Superman tanks as our Warrior Dash costumes. They were great!

Can you tell us what size each of you are wearing??

caroltz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caroltz
pekasperski wrote:Can you tell us what size each of you are wearing??

I tried looking back at my order but the sizes aren't displayed.

I believe Wonder Woman and Batgirl (this one was actually the hooded dorm shirt with the sleeves and hood cut off) were both size Small.

Supergirl was an Extra Large. I know this for sure because that's me! :-)

In real life clothes, on average Wonder Woman wears a size 2, Batgirl a size 4 and I'm a size 12.

Personally, I would say these run a tad on the small size. On another site I saw the sizing described as Junior Size.

All three shirts were longer than shown in the photo. We cut a few inches off the bottom so it would be easier to run/climb/swim in them.

The batman leggings and blue/stars shorts were purchased separately at a different website.

All in all, we were super pleased with our purchases and can't wait to wear them again next year.

Oh, by the way, speaking from experience, the dye from the red Super Girl cape will transfer onto other surfaces if/when it gets wet. I'd wash the cape separately.

Hope this helps!

Indecision may or may not be my problem.

Harui

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Harui

Blegh, why only DC? I'd totally be all over this if if were Marvel characters.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein

HenryBob

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HenryBob

Why are there only the PJs for men and how come they're the only thing requiring hand washing?...

My normal alias is University of Pi/UniversityOfPi
(though I created this account before I fully began using that)

The Link of Power

[Sig 8/21/13]

Samus

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Samus
HenryBob wrote:Why are there only the PJs for men and how come they're the only thing requiring hand washing?...

While I realize the possibility of a controversy surrounding a rear shot of the panties, it is impossible to tell if my wife's butt is going to be happy in these without seeing the coverage.

Even an old navy flyer in the mail shows you how underwear fit front and back.

testudoaubreii

quality posts: 13 Private Messages testudoaubreii

I'm just sad the undies aren't 100% cotton. Otherwise, I'd be up for multiple Batman sets.

boomn4x4

quality posts: 13 Private Messages boomn4x4

I see Woot has gotten into the birth control market.

When what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a bucket of wings and a six pack of beer!

sneezycop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sneezycop

Careful washing these. I bought the Supergirl night shirt and by the second wash it was a very tight tee-shirt.

jhewitte

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jhewitte

Is it homoerotic to put "SuperMAN" on panties? Because MEN don't really care about what's on them, just what's in them.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 73 Private Messages oakenspirit

NOOOOOooooooo.... just saw these- missed out on two of my favorite things... super heroes and buying my wife panties...

dviglino

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dviglino

a cape for sleeping seems like a mishap waiting to happen...

xilent1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xilent1
dviglino wrote:a cape for sleeping seems like a mishap waiting to happen...

I think you mean, "No Capes!"

osufhall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages osufhall
jhewitte wrote:Is it homoerotic to put "SuperMAN" on panties? Because MEN don't really care about what's on them, just what's in them.

Completely disagree. A nice/ cute pair of panties can make for a better experience if its the first time you get to see them or a long term relationship. If a beautiful girl is sporting some stained underoos, that is a deal breaker, and grandma panties don't inspire passion.

Joseph Hall

mkentosh

quality posts: 308 Private Messages mkentosh

How about Justice making a Woot! cape and panties?????

CoffeeOnIce

quality posts: 11 Private Messages CoffeeOnIce

The Superperson shirt will make an excellent base for my Halloween costume. As Halloween was hurricaned out last year (by inconsiderate stupidstorm Sandy), I plan to be a SuperPac this year, albeit one which is kind of off-topic given the non-electionny-ness.

Then again, off-topic is my middle name.

therichfather

quality posts: 1 Private Messages therichfather
boomn4x4 wrote:I see Woot has gotten into the birth control market.

Give me a break. If my girlfriend walked in wearing either the undies and/or one of the PJ sets, I'd be on the bed yelling, "Well, here's the Bat signal and the Commish is calling!"

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871

Did anyone else check this and work, scroll and and think "aww crap I'm going to be fired now."?

kraiem16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kraiem16
dviglino wrote:a cape for sleeping seems like a mishap waiting to happen...

They have buttons so the capes are removable.

jbitzerjr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbitzerjr

For the record, batgirl's symbol is a yellow bat with no oval, that is a ladies batman shirt.

theco2

quality posts: 48 Private Messages theco2
johnt007871 wrote:Did anyone else check this and work, scroll and and think "aww crap I'm going to be fired now."?

No, but I tried turning the monitor around, while looking at the panties. I want to see the back side, also.

ahardan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ahardan

can you put more underwear please ,, where can i find these

ahardan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ahardan

please extend this event with more underwear