quality posts: 2950 Private Messages lichme

Item: Teva Men's and Women's TevaSphere Shoes
Price: $39.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

lichme

quality posts: 2950 Private Messages lichme

Teva.com has lots of info, including reviews.

Here are a few reviews for the Womens

traquy

quality posts: 51 Private Messages traquy

So, I'm intrigued by these shoes and the reviews seem promising. I've been having foot and leg problems and this might be just what I need. I just can't quite get past the little stabilizer thing that makes it look like I stepped on a very large slug. I also don't really know what the difference is between the styles aside from color. The running ones and trail ones look pretty much the same.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3542 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Let's learn all about the T.I.D.E. technology

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3542 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Let's learn all about the warranty

zener

quality posts: 22 Private Messages zener

Mens shoes are very difficult to buy online unless youve bought the same make and model before. How will I know if they are comfortable or if they will have sufficient arch support. If someone can confirm these properties I might be willing to try out a pair based on the Teva brand and sandels i have been very pleased with. Would love to hear some glowing reviews about these shoes and even then some colors are already sold out. Might just have to get my butt to the store and try some on but i only have one day for this deal....lifes quandries indeed

vafuzz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vafuzz
traquy wrote:So, I'm intrigued by these shoes and the reviews seem promising. I've been having foot and leg problems and this might be just what I need. I just can't quite get past the little stabilizer thing that makes it look like I stepped on a very large slug. I also don't really know what the difference is between the styles aside from color. The running ones and trail ones look pretty much the same.

Oh yeah? I've been having problems with looking normal in public. This might be just the thing I need too!

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff

Teva makes such a high quality, comfortable, lasting product. We have boots, shoes, sandals, flip flops and sneakers . . .
They are all fantastic.

artiedot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages artiedot

First timer here...read the FAQ but not clear on returns. Shoes might not fit and would want to return. But is returns only for defective per the FAQ?
Thanks.

SeeTheArt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages SeeTheArt

It's two-fer Tuesday! Kinda, sorta—this is for one left shoe and one right shoe.

Infomaniacnt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Infomaniacnt
artiedot wrote:First timer here...read the FAQ but not clear on returns. Shoes might not fit and would want to return. But is returns only for defective per the FAQ?
Thanks.

Yeah don't even think about returns. I tried to cancel an order once FIVE MINUTES after I bought it and got denied (eye-fi card that wouldn't work right with my camera, found out after I placed the order)
so yeah don't hope.

OGauge4Me

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OGauge4Me

Is there any width choices or are these all a medium width?

brentonl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages brentonl

Do these have good arch support? I have high arches and I am picky about my sneakers.

wshankga

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wshankga
artiedot wrote:First timer here...read the FAQ but not clear on returns. Shoes might not fit and would want to return. But is returns only for defective per the FAQ?
Thanks.

Tell us, oh great Woot, is there any modification to the return policy on this? I, too, agree that buying a shoe would be precarious this way.

Lots and lots of woots but the screaming monkey with green cape makes me the happiest.

Digital Blue PC Animation Station
First sucker: ELIJAH98
Speed to first woot: 0m 9.003s
Wooter to blame for sellout: wshankga

JONTIMKO

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JONTIMKO

Aren't these shoes the same ones Cramer designed on that Seinfeld episode with Mel Torme?

gak0090

quality posts: 78 Private Messages gak0090
JONTIMKO wrote:Aren't these shoes the same ones Cramer designed on that Seinfeld episode with Mel Torme?

I think their design is at least inspired by them. This is one of the greatest episodes ever.

Linuxbaby03

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Linuxbaby03

Anyone have any idea if these run big or small? Amazon and their site aren't giving me any answers

woottoady

quality posts: 33 Private Messages woottoady

Reviews can be found here. Select the right model (woot offers several).

Few, but solid reviews... true fit, good support.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Thanks.

Our returns are for defects and damage upon receipt only. Some people try them on at their local stores to get an idea of the size. You may be able to contact Teva for some assistance on exchange as long as the shoe is not worn.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Infomaniacnt wrote:Yeah don't even think about returns. I tried to cancel an order once FIVE MINUTES after I bought it and got denied (eye-fi card that wouldn't work right with my camera, found out after I placed the order)
so yeah don't hope.

You can now cancel your order yourself within about the the first 15 minutes after placing it. Here's info on how to do it.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Goldwing01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Goldwing01

Has anyone else ordered stuff, and not received it, and then Woot seems to ignore you????

I didn't receive some items in July, and I have gone to the support page, and filled out that form multple times, and they are just ignoring it.

What else should I do?

- dlb

intensesupernova

quality posts: 2 Private Messages intensesupernova
lstaff wrote:Teva makes such a high quality, comfortable, lasting product. We have boots, shoes, sandals, flip flops and sneakers . . .
They are all fantastic.

I have had the same experience. I can honestly say that I have never been let down by any of their products. Their sneakers and boots are very well built. They last forever compared to most brands and are just as comfortable as the sandals.

Spliffa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Spliffa

The last pair of Teva's trail shoes I had lasted 1.5 years, which is quite a big deal for me since I'm so hard on shoes. The tread is really grippy on hills, which is great for stuff like geocaching in slippery March.
I've also had luck with Columbia's shoes, but those aren't on Woot right now. Given the choice, I'd take Teva over Columbia.
For those wondering about size, I wear a 14 and have a narrow foot. That combination makes shoe shopping really frustrating. I also have low arches. The last pair of Tevas I owned kept my feet really comfortable.

CuzzinMerl

quality posts: 24 Private Messages CuzzinMerl
zener wrote:Mens shoes are very difficult to buy online unless youve bought the same make and model before. How will I know if they are comfortable or if they will have sufficient arch support. If someone can confirm these properties I might be willing to try out a pair based on the Teva brand and sandels i have been very pleased with. Would love to hear some glowing reviews about these shoes and even then some colors are already sold out. Might just have to get my butt to the store and try some on but i only have one day for this deal....lifes quandries indeed

I suggest that if you try some on at the store, if you like them then you buy them from the store. Quandries[sic] solved. You're welcome.

dan113055

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dan113055
zener wrote:Mens shoes are very difficult to buy online unless youve bought the same make and model before. How will I know if they are comfortable or if they will have sufficient arch support. If someone can confirm these properties I might be willing to try out a pair based on the Teva brand and sandels i have been very pleased with. Would love to hear some glowing reviews about these shoes and even then some colors are already sold out. Might just have to get my butt to the store and try some on but i only have one day for this deal....lifes quandries indeed

justinables

quality posts: 2 Private Messages justinables
Goldwing01 wrote:Has anyone else ordered stuff, and not received it, and then Woot seems to ignore you????

I didn't receive some items in July, and I have gone to the support page, and filled out that form multple times, and they are just ignoring it.

What else should I do?

- dlb

Hey Goldwing01,

Woot CS checking in.

The last contact we see from you was on 9/5 where we asked for some clarification on a question you had.

Please check your spam folder and email us at support@woot.com if you dont see anything.

Thanks!

lynneh09

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lynneh09

What about width? I need a wide fit.

newfiepage

quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

lynneh09 wrote:What about width? I need a wide fit.

They aren't wide, they are made on a standard last. Sorry.

newfiepage

Staff

Linuxbaby03 wrote:Anyone have any idea if these run big or small? Amazon and their site aren't giving me any answers

They are made on a standard last, so as trite as it sounds, you should find them "true" to size. As with any shoe, if you like more room, I'd go up a 1/2 size because your foot grows over the day and with activity.

etaylor3971

quality posts: 0 Private Messages etaylor3971

I'm sorry...but someone has to say it: these monstrosities are unattractive (my original description was censored). Maybe they're comfortable, you know like Crocs are (so they say), but they're ridiculous looking. Props to anyone who is confident enough to rock these on their local running trail!

elanghe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elanghe

Any idea where these are made?

cookingjjsway

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cookingjjsway
Goldwing01 wrote:Has anyone else ordered stuff, and not received it, and then Woot seems to ignore you????

What else should I do?

- dlb

Yes! Same here. I received only a few of the items I ordered. One still missing. Been a month now and I've heard nothing. Maybe I should not stick my hand in the fire again but I really want these Teva shoes!

orangello

quality posts: 0 Private Messages orangello
cookingjjsway wrote:Yes! Same here. I received only a few of the items I ordered. One still missing. Been a month now and I've heard nothing. Maybe I should not stick my hand in the fire again but I really want these Teva shoes!

I have had almost the exact opposite experience with Woot's customer service. I did receive only one of two phone covers I ordered (only similarity), but Woot was kind enough to rapidly replace the missing cover AND to do so at a different shipping address to accommodate my desire to give the cover to my favorite sister.
Thanks again WOOT!

randypj

quality posts: 1 Private Messages randypj

Motion Control?

I'm getting ready to buy 2 or 3 pair of trail/running shoes.....BUT, my podiatrist says for me, the key thing I want to see in a shoe is Motion Control. Anyone have any comments about MC.

richardchaven

quality posts: 0 Private Messages richardchaven

How wide are these shoes? E?

thknot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thknot

I'm not too concerned with fit after checking Teva's website.....it looks like they will do an exchange even if purchase was not made through them, with free shipping back to you till end of December. Read it in their FAQ section.

newfiepage

Staff

richardchaven wrote:How wide are these shoes? E?

Standard width

81prelude

quality posts: 9 Private Messages 81prelude

Always, always, always, always check the specs tab before you buy. Especially shoes, as woot puts the size chart there.

I was burned before on shoe size.....check the Specs tab!

cjpowers

quality posts: 5 Private Messages cjpowers
etaylor3971 wrote:I'm sorry...but someone has to say it: these monstrosities are unattractive (my original description was censored). Maybe they're comfortable, you know like Crocs are (so they say), but they're ridiculous looking. Props to anyone who is confident enough to rock these on their local running trail!

Seriously? They might not be the most attractive shoes out there but have you seen some of the odd-gugly sneakers at the local shoe store lately? These barely register a 5 on the 1-10 scale of ugly shoes.