tra2360

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tra2360
gak0090 wrote:I think their design is at least inspired by them. This is one of the greatest episodes ever.

Jimmy *likes* Elaine...

gelo48

quality posts: 8 Private Messages gelo48

In for 2, hoping the Tide one will be good for sailing, the blue sole maybe non marking? And quick drying is nice. The Teva shoes I got for my better half she absolutely loves. Between the two styles I should be in good shape for off road running.

Thanks Woot! from someone who looks every day but doesn't buy much.

avengerofpi

quality posts: 3 Private Messages avengerofpi
thknot wrote:I'm not too concerned with fit after checking Teva's website.....it looks like they will do an exchange even if purchase was not made through them, with free shipping back to you till end of December. Read it in their FAQ section.

Boom! Thanks. That's all I needed to feel confident in blowing my life savings on three of these things. For those that have aversion to looking information up on their own, I'll copy a paragraph from Teva's site:

----------------------------------
RETAIL RETURN
We gladly accept returns from customers who purchased their Teva product from a retailer other than www.teva.com, or the Teva call center. We will process your return for an exchange or a site credit. We do not offer a refund for products not purchased directly from us.

Items must be in new and unused condition. A product with dirt or wear and tear will be returned to the customer with no action taken. Products must be in our current product line, which is posted on teva.com.
...truncated...
http://www.teva.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-TEVA-US-Site/default/Return-Start
Click on the "Return Policy" link.

flareit

quality posts: 1 Private Messages flareit
Infomaniacnt wrote:Yeah don't even think about returns. I tried to cancel an order once FIVE MINUTES after I bought it and got denied (eye-fi card that wouldn't work right with my camera, found out after I placed the order)
so yeah don't hope.

RETURNS can be done when delivered:Reject delivery to carrier person or return complete unopened product to the Carrier's office. ie: Fedex/UPS/Post Office
May take 2-4 weeks for the Full turn around! Yes, a hassle, a pain, but it can be done!!

scripted

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scripted

I'm in the market for a new pair of shoes, but the colors for men are hideous!

bradpr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bradpr

What happened to $5 shipping for all the stuff you can buy in a day??? I put these shoes in my cart this morning, and almost immediately got a nag from a woot monkey telling me I needed to buy the shoes NOW! So, I did. Tonight, I saw some other stuff I liked, but I have to pay another $5 for shipping. No deal, Woot.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 157 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

bradpr wrote:What happened to $5 shipping for all the stuff you can buy in a day??? I put these shoes in my cart this morning, and almost immediately got a nag from a woot monkey telling me I needed to buy the shoes NOW! So, I did. Tonight, I saw some other stuff I liked, but I have to pay another $5 for shipping. No deal, Woot.

You must have been away for awhile.

Here is a link explaining the cart system and shipping.

outz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages outz

in for one... for the wife! (honest)

rman726

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rman726
scripted wrote:I'm in the market for a new pair of shoes, but the colors for men are hideous!

I think the Black Trail eVents look fine. Black with a nice color blue while hiking. The green makes it look odd, but thats the sole anyways, so who gives a #$%&?

scripted

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scripted
rman726 wrote:I think the Black Trail eVents look fine. Black with a nice color blue while hiking. The green makes it look odd, but thats the sole anyways, so who gives a #$%&?

Too much black for me in every mens style. A nice white/red/black or white/blue/yellow is more my preference.

beebles

quality posts: 1 Private Messages beebles

So much for the suggestions I read online to order a half a size up. I bought a 6.5 with overnight shipping and they are about an inch too big. I can either keep them and they'll turn into leprechaun shoes or pay another $12 to ship them to CA from NY and wait 12 days for an exchange.

iconikweb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iconikweb

I ordered two of these yesterday and received a confirmation email. Today I'm checking "stuff you bought" page and my order has disappeared. What's going on?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 157 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

iconikweb wrote:I ordered two of these yesterday and received a confirmation email. Today I'm checking "stuff you bought" page and my order has disappeared. What's going on?

I'm not sure why your purchases wouldn't show up.

Please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com or use the Support tab at the top of the page to report this and let them know. They'll be able to answer your question and figure out where your purchases went.

bradpr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bradpr
ROGETRAY wrote:You must have been away for awhile.

Here is a link explaining the cart system and shipping.

alrighty then, that answers that. thanks

hairydogs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hairydogs
etaylor3971 wrote:I'm sorry...but someone has to say it: these monstrosities are unattractive (my original description was censored). Maybe they're comfortable, you know like Crocs are (so they say), but they're ridiculous looking. Props to anyone who is confident enough to rock these on their local running trail!

In that spirit, I ordered the loudest, possibly most unattractive color - purple. Seriously though, I checked out better pics on Amazon, and they're not that bad!

gelo48

quality posts: 8 Private Messages gelo48

Shoes arrived yesterday, they look and feel great. Awesome.

firstcrack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages firstcrack

Came yesterday. I wear a wide 12. These are 12's and fit fine.

dldimen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dldimen
lstaff wrote:Teva makes such a high quality, comfortable, lasting product. We have boots, shoes, sandals, flip flops and sneakers . . .
They are all fantastic.

the worst shoes, I wasted money on these 3 pairs. not sure if I can return these, so tight and hard. I should have stick to NEW BALANCE, THE BEST.