Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

lichme

quality posts: 2756 Private Messages lichme

Here is a review from FootSmart
Learn more about Injinj

phileoca

quality posts: 11 Private Messages phileoca

toe socks or not toe socks, that is the question.

My wife woots too

jthebird1977

quality posts: 27 Private Messages jthebird1977

These have a 90 day warranty? Are they refurbs?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

walterwu

quality posts: 7 Private Messages walterwu

Do these work well with my Skele-Toe sport shoes that I bought on Sellout-Woot back in June?

http://sellout.woot.com/offers/mens-skele-toes-7-5-or-8

I've been wearing the Skele-Toes during workouts without socks, and I haven't dared to take a whiff of them.

Of course, Some might be scared off by the combo, since it would be using 5-toed socks with 4-toed shoes (4th toe and pinkie toe are combined), but if I weren't a risk taker, I wouldn't have bought the shoes in the first place.

In for three!

jkmahan

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jkmahan

Nice to see this sale continues the woot tradition of only having a few of each type in stock -- a couple of the medium size styles are already sold out 12 minutes into the sale.

theco2

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theco2
walterwu wrote:Do these work well with my Skele-Toe sport shoes that I bought on Sellout-Woot back in June?

I've been wearing the Skele-Toes during workouts without socks, and I haven't dared to take a whiff of them.

They will work with Skeletoes and Five Fingers, but from what I have heard, you would want your shoe one size larger. If your shoe is already a little big, these would work.

rckwoot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rckwoot
jkmahan wrote:Nice to see this sale continues the woot tradition of only having a few of each type in stock -- a couple of the medium size styles are already sold out 12 minutes into the sale.

Very sad. In the few minutes it took to select socks for my wife and I they sold right out of my cart. Not liking this cart thing; not liking it at all.

Gripe

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Gripe

Unique items set-off TSA at Check-In!

theco2

rckwoot wrote:Very sad. In the few minutes it took to select socks for my wife and I they sold right out of my cart. Not liking this cart thing; not liking it at all.

They must be really limited on supply.

Gripe wrote:Unique items set-off TSA at Check-In!

Because I am going to hide a bomb in shoes and socks that don't hide anything.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3340 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

TONS of good reviews (4.4 out of 5.0) over at amazon

conanthelibrarian

Let's check out this review from irunfar.com

conanthelibrarian

Let's hear what TheGingerRunner has to say

rgjus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rgjus

6 pairs of ANY good running socks for $22 would be a great deal. I have run a couple of long runs (15+ miles) in these (light, mini crew) and thought they performed well. They are not magic but add blister prevention and make your run feel more "natural" in the toe department. These are good socks.

simonelo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages simonelo

I've had much success with my Injinis in my Five Fingers. I prefer the lightweight ones so I've never had a problem with fit.

As a preschool teacher who just transitioned to an infant room, Injinis are great in the classroom: I use my own toes for "This little piggie went to market." Kids think it's hysterical.

jiggersgreen

quality posts: 36 Private Messages jiggersgreen

Are size specs. sock size or shoe size?

ceagee

quality posts: 62 Private Messages ceagee

" Injinji Performance Socks"

Performance ? So what's their schtick ?
The piano ?

spork7

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spork7

I have about a million pairs of toe shoes (read: 8). I bought a pair of Injinji lightweights--and they were terrible. A hole opened up between a couple toes after the first wash. Since then I've stuck with Doublju toe socks, and have been very happy with them.

That being said--for this price, I happily am giving Injinjis a shot again--but definitely not the lightweight ones.

danthonyross

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danthonyross

Anyone know if these socks work well for those of us with freakishly longer second toes? There are others of us out there right ... right?

sdc100

quality posts: 503 Private Messages sdc100

These feel pretty good, an do offer some support to the toes. I'm not sure if they would make a difference to the average walker/runner though. My biggest problem with toe socks is the extra time it takes to squeeze each piggy into their respective homes. Compare wearing mittens vs gloves. Actually, putting on gloves is easy but putting on socks involves bending and it can be a challenge. But good socks, overall.

xntrickchef

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xntrickchef
danthonyross wrote:Anyone know if these socks work well for those of us with freakishly longer second toes? There are others of us out there right ... right?

I have a pair and my toes are somewhat thick, the socks are rather snug around my appendages which I don't like.

namzaps

quality posts: 6 Private Messages namzaps
danthonyross wrote:Anyone know if these socks work well for those of us with freakishly longer second toes? There are others of us out there right ... right?

Yeah I've got Morton's Toe also - and several pairs of Injinis. I like to wear them when I do a long run (half or full marathon) under another pair of socks. Prevents blisters. No problems with the socks. Helluva price, in fact.

-JCH

justagigilo85

quality posts: 9 Private Messages justagigilo85

Wearing these right now. They work well with vibram fivefingers, of course.

However, I have extra pairs of these because they're so damn comfortable! I'll wear them with any sneakers or shoes.

Just be informed that the "performance" models are a bit on the thin side: you can start to see skin through the sock when you have them on.

jweb1510

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jweb1510

I bought 3 pairs of these (XL, gray) through eBay for $9.99 two weeks ago to go with my Fila Skele-Toes (size 14). This is the third brand of toe socks I have tried, and this brand is FAR AND AWAY the most comfortable toe socks I've worn. They actually feel like "real" socks, and they are the first pair of toe socks I've been able to wear around the house without them feeling weird. Great socks, but I'll take a pass on this woot deal solely because: 1) I just bought three pairs, and 2) I can only get away with wearing my toe shoes on casual Fridays and weekends.

wootatchakobsadotnet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootatchakobsadotnet

I bought some of those "toe" shoes, but I've come to the conclusion that it's "natural" for my toes to be right next to each other without something jammed in between each one.

Barefoot is one thing, but having each toe individually encased is not "natural" as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe my toes aren't natural, but this whole toe shoe/sock thing seems like hype/fad/fashion to me.

My toes have plenty of room for "Natural Toe Splay" inside of a pair of Target socks and Asics Gel 11## shoes for 7-15 miles a few times per week. Jamming fabric and rubber in between my toes so that my feet look "sorta barefoot" when I'm wearing shoes just doesn't make sense to me.

howmar112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages howmar112
walterwu wrote:Do these work well with my Skele-Toe sport shoes that I bought on Sellout-Woot back in June?

Of course, Some might be scared off by the combo, since it would be using 5-toed socks with 4-toed shoes (4th toe and pinkie toe are combined), but if I weren't a risk taker, I wouldn't have bought the shoes in the first place.

In for three!

That is what I have been doing. Feels weird but works great

chillzatl

quality posts: 3 Private Messages chillzatl

I have quite a few pairs of these already and they're great. I haven't had one wear out yet, they're comfortable and if you wear five fingers, they'll keep your shoes from becoming horribly stinky. I wear them with regularly shoes a lot of the time as well. Great price too!

Tomatopie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tomatopie

Do your feet stink? They will if you wear these socks or any socks made of synthetic fabric. Cotton, silk, or wool are the only fabrics good to your skin.

gak0090

quality posts: 78 Private Messages gak0090

Ok - now I understand. There is no such thing as gloves, they are simply high performance mittens.

LostJulyMusic

quality posts: 2 Private Messages LostJulyMusic

I have a pair of these and they are absolutely awesome for hiking. They work really well as sock liners to help prevent blisters. I definitely recommend them.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jiggersgreen wrote:Are size specs. sock size or shoe size?

Great question. They are shoe sizes.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

getwoots

quality posts: 0 Private Messages getwoots
Tomatopie wrote:Do your feet stink? They will if you wear these socks or any socks made of synthetic fabric. Cotton, silk, or wool are the only fabrics good to your skin.

Speak for your own feet stinkytoes. I wear synthetics for workouts/hikes and you couldn't be more wrong.

rrguth0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rrguth0
gak0090 wrote:Ok - now I understand. There is no such thing as gloves, they are simply high performance mittens.

Awesome. Bravo.

justagigilo85

quality posts: 9 Private Messages justagigilo85
getwoots wrote:Speak for your own feet stinkytoes. I wear synthetics for workouts/hikes and you couldn't be more wrong.

I've certainly heard of synthetics, like anything moisture wicking, stinking up quite a bit after awhile, but never experienced that personally.

That said, I can't imagine the smell of synthetics is anything like the smell of FiveFingers w/o socks.

ksjosker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ksjosker

EEWWW!! How can ANYONE wear these things? Having something around each toe like a glove? It's just as dumb as those shoes... Rick Roll

daninboulder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daninboulder

In for three!

I bought some cheap 5-toed sox off ebay and they work great with my Skele-Toes, which I also love.

whatsupchuck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whatsupchuck

I put on quite a performance wearing socks just like this the other night, if you know what I'm saying and I'm afraid you possibly might.

rlancaster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rlancaster

Oh! Memes Galore!, the sock model has two right feet!

theco2

My 2nd toe is longer. I think people who don't have the longer 2nd toe look funny, but why am I picturing you with a 6" toe?