WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Men's Versace Sweaters

These aren't Jimmy Carter sweaters. Or Bill Cosby sweaters. Or Mr. Rogers sweaters. They're sleek, stylish Versace sweaters. And they're gonna look so good on the mannequins in our basement.
Versace official site

netsony

quality posts: 0 Private Messages netsony

Crewneck version of this available in any size you want on ebay for 79.99. I'm sure these sweaters are nice, but $120 still seems excessive. Item: 130977483816

MNBeta03

quality posts: 5 Private Messages MNBeta03

I would rather have a Cosby sweater.

purposelycryptic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages purposelycryptic
netsony wrote:Crewneck version of this available in any size you want on ebay for 79.99. I'm sure these sweaters are nice, but $120 still seems excessive. Item: 130977483816

In my humble experience, buying clothes off of eBay is pretty much a gamble, especially expensive brands - you may get the real thing, or you may get a knock-off. I'd rather pay $40 more and make sure I get the real thing, rather than potentially throwing out $80.

SkwerlKC

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SkwerlKC

It's Versace...and it's made in China? They must be in serious need of money to be selling garbage made in China on Woot. Wow, there goes the Versace brand.

bigshtank

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bigshtank

Thanks, I bought it at ver-sās.

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
purposelycryptic wrote:In my humble experience, buying clothes off of eBay is pretty much a gamble, especially expensive brands - you may get the real thing, or you may get a knock-off. I'd rather pay $40 more and make sure I get the real thing, rather than potentially throwing out $80.

You're right. Many buyers get screwed on Ebay with knock offs. I don't expect that here. I'm trying to figure out which color or colors I want. I have a Versace sweater but it's around a no. of years. At this price it's time for 1 or 2 new ones in time for the cooler weather. I'm happy!

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

lwang

quality posts: 32 Private Messages lwang

these must be cosby sweaters with the versace tag sewed on. Nobody would dare to wear a versace with a v-neck that is is that high.

Knifemouth

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Knifemouth

In image of 'GREEN' sweater, at waist? The sweater looks nearly see-thru! I did not expect that.

I'm perturbed. Per. Turbed.

Is this a hip, new thing all the kids are doing?

mdnorman

quality posts: 50 Private Messages mdnorman
Knifemouth wrote:In image of 'GREEN' sweater, at waist? The sweater looks nearly see-thru! I did not expect that.

I'm perturbed. Per. Turbed.

Is this a hip, new thing all the kids are doing?

You're joking, right? It's not only the image of the green sweater. Several of the photos show what is apparently the effect of reflected light -- or worse, a white powdery discoloration -- which you are interpreting as transparency of the fabric.