WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Have you ever sneezed directly into another person's mouth, accidentally or otherwise?
  • 8.1% - Yes 148
  • 35.5% - No 647
  • 56.3% - Really, Woot? REALLY? 1026
1821 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

sevian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sevian

Aaaaaaachoooooo!! I'm sorry, Woot but hey there may have been some dinner leftovers in there.

spikegirl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spikegirl

I have not, but my son did that to me when he was a baby. I went to kiss him and he sneezed at me instead. Talk about instant sickness!

beaglebrains

quality posts: 4 Private Messages beaglebrains

OK woot, you want gross?

When my son was an infant, he barfed into my wife's mouth.

There.

heatherleather

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heatherleather

No, but my high school boyfriend wanted me to spit in his mouth. Does that count? Ha! (Some people's kids)

fireflynerd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fireflynerd

I have no idea why I actually came to read the comments in this poll. I chalk this bad decision up to it being Monday morning.

coldfire49009

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coldfire49009

I was a teen at a shop that sold incents. I smelled one and went go sneeze; I turned my head (away from people) and a sales person was coming up from behind me to ask if I needed any assistance. I was so embarrassed and felt so bad. The other shop people were laughing their butts off.

haupt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages haupt

What is going on over there at woot these days? Has cold season started early?

Marichele

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Marichele

No, But I've seen a baby throw up in his daddy's mouth because daddy wasn't smart to dandle a just fed baby over his head.

Marichele

chaipassion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chaipassion

Hahaha... this just makes me laugh...