WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Dean Russo Art

You know what your house could use? Some whimsical giclee-on-canvas prints of dogs. How do we know? Because EVERY HOUSE ON EARTH could use some whimsical giclee-on-canvas prints of dogs.
Dean Russo Art official site

Catawaba

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Catawaba

Well shoot dang, ya'll....wish there was a cocker spaniel and a corgi. Great use of color!

What was I thinking?

dallasviewer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dallasviewer

If there were an English Cocker Spaniel, I'd be all over it. I really like these.

justjking

quality posts: 4 Private Messages justjking

It's like Lisa Frank meets realism.

JavaBeanHead

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JavaBeanHead

Nevermind the cool art. But, where can I find those cool couches at?

rzimmer06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rzimmer06

anybody know where to a shelf like that?

mistyeyedone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mistyeyedone

Got the Lab & Dachshund. Boyfriends been wanting some artwork for a rather large wall in our livingroom that's been blank for 3 years... He's going to go crazy when he sees these Christmas morning. He loves his "big guy" and "little guy"... These will be cherished I'm certain!

Skanning

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Skanning

Follow the link at the bottom of the page if you're looking for a Jack Russell or pug print. They're only available in 8x10 but I was thrilled to find them. :-)

Skanning

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Skanning
Catawaba wrote:Well shoot dang, ya'll....wish there was a cocker spaniel and a corgi. Great use of color!

Follow the link at the bottom and do a search. I'm pretty sure I saw something in corgi.

mindycheyanne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mindycheyanne
mistyeyedone wrote:Got the Lab & Dachshund. Boyfriends been wanting some artwork for a rather large wall in our livingroom that's been blank for 3 years... He's going to go crazy when he sees these Christmas morning. He loves his "big guy" and "little guy"... These will be cherished I'm certain!

Did you get your shipment yet? Mine was supposed to ship 9/27...nothing!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

mindycheyanne wrote:Did you get your shipment yet? Mine was supposed to ship 9/27...nothing!

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your purchase yet.

Please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com
and let them know. They'll be able to help resolve the issue.

mindycheyanne

Happy to say it's on its way! Yeah!

mindycheyanne

ROGETRAY wrote:I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your purchase yet.

Please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com
and let them know. They'll be able to help resolve the issue.

Did email...it was hung up at iCanvas. Mine was in the last group to go out I guess. WooHoo! It is winging its way West as we speak. Took a while but I'm happy now.