WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Stovall Bird Feeders

How did birds ever survive before we started feeding them? Science may never know. But it's no mystery how you can get a close-up peep at the local plumage: just post one of these bird feeders and watch your porch, fence, or tree become the avian equivalent of Studio 54.
Stovall Products official site

iceph03nix


quality posts: 0 Private Messages iceph03nix

ooh, $.57 off a batbox (which you can typically build for less than $20)

Not sure how this qualifies for Woot...

Jjona5


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jjona5
iceph03nix wrote:ooh, $.57 off a batbox (which you can typically build for less than $20)

Not sure how this qualifies for Woot...



Looks like pretty much every item is cheaper on thebirdshed.com...

http://www.thebirdshed.com/nsearch.html?query=stovall

SumDuud


quality posts: 22 Private Messages SumDuud
Jjona5 wrote:Looks like pretty much every item is cheaper on thebirdshed.com...

http://www.thebirdshed.com/nsearch.html?query=stovall


I'd +1 you if I could. These sponsored deals should be screened a bit, there is no deal here. One list price alone there is significant increase here over thebirdshed site.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

Contrarian by nature.

olcubmaster


quality posts: 30 Private Messages olcubmaster
SumDuud wrote:I'd +1 you if I could. These sponsored deals should be screened a bit, there is no deal here. One list price alone there is significant increase here over thebirdshed site.



I hate to jump on the complaint pile here, but the link provided for the Stovall company website is useless. There is nothing in the way of product information available because it's been in the process of being updated....since January 2013.

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all, remember to include shipping when comparing prices.

Plus deals sometimes won't be the killer deals like the main pages. Prices fluctuate so much in the market, it's hard to keep up.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

slinkey


quality posts: 0 Private Messages slinkey

Pretty sure those cob holders feed squirrels not birds...

richeyrock


quality posts: 0 Private Messages richeyrock

Correct me if I'm wrong, but regarding the ladybug and butterfly habitats - don't bugs despise cedar?

bpowers5833


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bpowers5833
ThunderThighs wrote:Prices fluctuate so much in the market, it's hard to keep up.



I didn't realize the bird/bat house market was so volatile these days...

rebelman68


quality posts: 2 Private Messages rebelman68
bpowers5833 wrote:I didn't realize the bird/bat house market was so volatile these days...



Did you forget about the bird housing bubble of 2010? It's obviouse that the prices are finally starting to come up. Although the finches in my backyard are still under water on their mortgage.

81prelude


quality posts: 10 Private Messages 81prelude
slinkey wrote:Pretty sure those cob holders feed squirrels not birds...



I think most of these feeders will feed squirrels and birds equally.