WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

NERF!

If the letters N-E-R-F doesn't fill you with the need to send spongy material flying into a younger sibling, cousin or friend, you never had a childhood. Maybe you're a clone. Or a robot. Or a shape-shifting alien. Sorry you found out this way. But it was bound to happen.

Nesher

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Nesher

Whar Nerf N-Strike Elite Centurion Mega Blaster ?

luke975

quality posts: 13 Private Messages luke975

sweet. I can come here to find a smaller selection of nerf stuff than what amazon has AND pay more.

what more could I ask for?

I always did like yardsales.

spin54

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spin54

I have well over 300 or so NERF weapons, and though this isn't any kind of great deal on any of this stuff by any stretch, hey, it's still NERF! That's something I guess.

dymongoose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dymongoose

I miss the days when NERF was subtle about its violence.

morpheus282

quality posts: 6 Private Messages morpheus282

From the Rapidstrike description:
"The clip holds 18 Elite Darts and it's see-through so you always know how many rounds are left"

Guys, it's not a clip, it's a magazine. I'd hate to see the gun (Nerf or otherwise) that took an 18 round clip.

RobinBobcat

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RobinBobcat
morpheus282 wrote:From the Rapidstrike description:
"The clip holds 18 Elite Darts and it's see-through so you always know how many rounds are left"

Guys, it's not a clip, it's a magazine. I'd hate to see the gun (Nerf or otherwise) that took an 18 round clip.

I think one of the older models years back actually had a clip... but yeah, NERF isn't terribly concerned with proper nomenclature for their blasters (not guns. blasters).

Also, I think the Rough Cut is the best of the bunch. Good, solid all-around performance in a nifty package, with excellent dart-throwing capacity.

Meow

Go Squarryls!

IrishMick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IrishMick
dymongoose wrote:I miss the days when NERF was subtle about its violence.

No you dont you liar.

xtreemsaver

quality posts: 2 Private Messages xtreemsaver
luke975 wrote:sweet. I can come here to find a smaller selection of nerf stuff than what amazon has AND pay more.

what more could I ask for?

Ha!! worded perfectly.