WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Jura Automatic Coffee Machines

So you're telling me that I just spent all of this money on an "automatic" coffee machine, and it'll make delicious coffee for me in moments, but I still have to PRESS A BUTTON to turn it on? Are you kidding me?
Jura official site

ltran6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ltran6

Does this unit comes with a milk container?

SurplusHP

quality posts: 7 Private Messages SurplusHP

Wow that coffee looks unappetizing. I didn't know it was possible to screw up coffee machine advertising photography.

Jayrookie

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jayrookie

I believe they come with their own cow (hence the price) in for 3

wooters!!

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wooters!!
SurplusHP wrote:Wow that coffee looks unappetizing. I didn't know it was possible to screw up coffee machine advertising photography.

Looks like they mixed up the beer with the coffee.

wallyennis

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wallyennis

Got the F5 last time around Hard to do initial setup, but well worth the effort. One button dispenses a good cup of fresh-ground, HOT, coffee whenever desired.

tungstencoil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tungstencoil

I've had my Jura super-automatic coffee center for almost ten years. Love it. Totally.

Pufferfishy

quality posts: 40 Private Messages Pufferfishy
SurplusHP wrote:Wow that coffee looks unappetizing.

Apparently you've never seen an espresso shot as it comes out of the machine - they're milky at first & then the crema rises to the top. These look fairly perfect.

You've been put on posting probation for this post

rich49c

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rich49c

I had my machine for over 15 years ...perfect coffee, espresso, cappuccino...perfect crema - if you are a coffee lover this is one of the best coffee machines...forget Keurig!
Just realize although it is totally automatic, you will need to descale it and clean periodically with special tablets and cleaning fluid.

theco2

quality posts: 86 Private Messages theco2

For these prices, they better harvest coffee beans, too.

rickdarling

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rickdarling

Page 14 of the manual says the S9 comes with the frothXpress-plus which I believe is inclusive of the milk container. Unfortunately, nothing but a filter and cleaning supplies came with my order. I've asked for woot support on this and am hopping they will have it sent to me.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

rickdarling wrote:Page 14 of the manual says the S9 comes with the frothXpress-plus which I believe is inclusive of the milk container. Unfortunately, nothing but a filter and cleaning supplies came with my order. I've asked for woot support on this and am hopping they will have it sent to me.

Hmmmm. Not sure if it's included in the Reconditioned ones or not.

Best thing to do would be to contact Jura directly. They're the ones that would have parts to send you.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items